Freinds with Benefits. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Emotionless sex? What's the point! Just go and masturbate.

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
maybe it's a guy with morals. in that case, he's too good for you.
Dreamerish*~ said:
people have different morals.
the fuck, are you trippin'? why are you using your own morals as some kind of social standard, and condemning this girl on that basis, then turning around in your next post and saying 'people have different morals'? aren't you contradicting yourself? if this girl has the right to her own moral standards, as you clearly say, then what she's doing might be fine by her. what right do you have to judge her?

aside from that, i'd just like to offer my opinion that your archaic morality has no place in a modern society

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
well, another way of looking at it is that emotionless sex is mutual masturbation. humans are social creatures. :p

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
jumb said:
that's not terribly valid, in my opinion. sex will usually feel a whole lot better than masturbation

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
By saying that, you're saying that one night stands are pointless...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Emotionless sex, ha, it'd be like watching cricket or rugby while going at it whilst going at it and having a bbq.

G

Gavvvvvin

slutmonkey23 said:
Alright, so. Im bored and havent made a thread on this forum yet, so i thought id attempt to.

Im sure you've had the situation where you've been out with someone and you;re really good friends aswell as the ocassional sexing. Then, you breal up, but its a good breakup and your still really good friends. Infact, you could say best friends. But, you keep hooking up when you're together.

Is that so wrong o_O? People who have managed to gt over this phase or move on, how exactly do you STOP this benefits bullshit? Clearly its bad for both parties involved, but its hard, so tips on how to stop it. Im not asking for some response thats along the lines of "just stop being friends with him" because we have the same circle of friends and NO i dont want to stop being friends with him! o_O
Harlot. .

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
at this point i'd like to express my objection to emotionless BBQ'ing.

sick fucks

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
me and my friends just hassel the shit out of each other for our friends with benifits...
there is nothing worng with it at all... unless ur in a serious relationship

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
FadeToBlack said:
at this point i'd like to express my objection to emotionless BBQ'ing.

sick fucks
Exactly! It's a growing epidemic amongst youngsters *shakes head* It must be stopped!

The ancient art of feeling that meat and caressing that sausage is as fundamental to human survival as breathing!

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
AsyLum said:
Exactly! It's a growing epidemic amongst youngsters *shakes head* It must be stopped!

The ancient art of feeling that meat and caressing that sausage is as fundamental to human survival as breathing!
and eating

eating sausage

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FadeToBlack said:
the fuck, are you trippin'? why are you using your own morals as some kind of social standard, and condemning this girl on that basis, then turning around in your next post and saying 'people have different morals'? aren't you contradicting yourself? if this girl has the right to her own moral standards, as you clearly say, then what she's doing might be fine by her. what right do you have to judge her?

aside from that, i'd just like to offer my opinion that your archaic morality has no place in a modern society
1st post, i was expressing my opinion.

2nd post, i was responding to waterbottle's comment.

have i said anything that attempts to persuade her to make a decision based on my morals? no. :rolleyes:

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
have i said anything about you persuading anyone?

i'm disagreeing with your decision to judge the thread maker based on your cookie-cutter sense of morality.
i'm also expressing my opinion that enjoyment of sex doesn't detract from someones worth as a person

so basically, your opinion sucks, and you're a bad person for judging others using it

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
answering the initial question:

been there done that, except we were never a couple. Just friends with benefits lol
It's fine if there are no feelings involved. Emotions can be involved without feelings being involved. Well I think that anyway. If one starts developing feelings then I think it should stop, coz it will get messy and u don't want messiness if you're in the same group of friends. And I think both of you should establish that any time either of you wanna stop, then you should be able to stop it. No questions asked.

bottom line: friends with benefits ain't a bad thing.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FadeToBlack said:
have i said anything about you persuading anyone?

i'm disagreeing with your decision to judge the thread maker based on your cookie-cutter sense of morality.
i'm also expressing my opinion that enjoyment of sex doesn't detract from someones worth as a person

so basically, your opinion sucks, and you're a bad person for judging others using it
i'm entitled to my own opinion, which i stated before.

and i'd rather stick to my cookie-cutter morality than to succumb to the promiscuous modern society, as you describe it.

i enjoy sex, just not with randoms.

well, are you not judging me from your own opinions? trust me, i don't think any better of you than you do of me.

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
slutmonkey, get another friend with benefits and you can easily say no to the guy you don't think you should be sleeping with. :)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
why yes, i am judging you with my own opinion, well picked

and what do you mean you dont think any better of me than i do of you? you're assuming i don't like you :( :( :(

you don't like me??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)