French film with French subtitles (1 Viewer)

Kittikhun

HSC
Does anyone know where to get these DVDs from? The only place I now is from amazon.fr.com but I don't know how the they can possibly ship them to Australia.

Thanks.

aunty_chunter

HSC
Hey,

A grea place to get French films in Sydney is at Abbey's Book store near Town Hall and the QVB. I think it is in York street and it is on the second level of the store.
At Abbey's they also have French novels, textbooks, films and other texts in other languages. It's really good, I go there often.
I hope this helps!

yy-d

HSC
Je ne sais pas si tu connais déjà.... Il y a une petit bibliothèque française à l'Alliance Française. Il est situé près de Town Hall. Tu dois payer pour l'adhésion mais il serait bénéfique :)

Not all films have the subtitles though, and you could also try asking your french teacher?

Kittikhun

HSC
Je ne sais pas si tu connais déjà.... Il y a une petit bibliothèque française à l'Alliance Française. Il est situé près de Town Hall. Tu dois payer pour l'adhésion mais il serait bénéfique :)

Not all films have the subtitles though, and you could also try asking your french teacher?
Membership is like $70 or something like that. Sod that! I'm not that rich! Also, I hate the Alliance Francaise. It took me like one hour to find the goddamn place. They should put out a conspicuous sign outside Wynard station that directs you the Alliance Francaise. I feel sorry for the DVD dude downstairs who always has an animated face when someone enters his store only to lose it when he finds out that the someone is a clueless Francophile who is lost and just asking for directions.

I will give that a go.:)

I found that Amazon Canada ships DVDS for $2.99 Canadian. I will give a shot there to find my French DVDs with French subs. Thanks for your suggestion of Amazon France by the way, I appreciate it but it is way too expensive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)