French President Sarkozy says burqas are 'not welcome' in France (2 Viewers)

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
were the hell does that come from exactly
are you a muslim? or just a muslim by name. go cover yourself up in the burqa. your face and your eyes and your hands must be covered. EVERYTHING
Yes, i believe their are many Muslim men living in such delirium. There are others commanding such misogynistic behavior in reality. Misogyny isn't discriminate toward religion, it's everywhere.
stfu.

MelindaMelinda

_Lindy_:)
HSC
are you a muslim? or just a muslim by name. go cover yourself up in the burqa. your face and your eyes and your hands must be covered. EVERYTHING

stfu.
read the Koran and tell me were it says that you have to cover your eyes and hands and face . fucking idiot

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
read the Koran and tell me were it says that you have to cover your eyes and hands and face . fucking idiot
I have read the quran many times.
if you are not dressed like this at this moment in time or when you walk outside you are disrespecting the world of allah subhanatallah.

do you want to be like the kaffir? start wearing proper islamic clothes

MelindaMelinda

_Lindy_:)
HSC
I have read the quran many times.
if you are not dressed like this at this moment in time or when you walk outside you are disrespecting the world of allah subhanatallah.

do you want to be like the kaffir? start wearing proper islamic clothes
if you have read it many times please quote me the paragraph and i will believe you

aussie-boy

HSC
sorry should of looked at what i was saying
*should have

Lol I know it's slack to point out such little things, but there really does seem to be a major shortage of intelligent Muslims in our society who are willing to argue against the prejudice imparted by so many Anglo-Celtic Australians

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Are telling me that this fine young man, bigboyjames01, and furthermore that racist young chap, B_B_J, were all aliases to the notorious BigBoyJames? This certainly is a revelation. I must report it to the authorities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)