• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Friend Zone" (2 Viewers)

Evilo

HSC
ur hot, and u use ur body to attract men so u can set them up with ur fugly friends - i can see right through u :)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Be attractive.

When you meet someone they will immediately assess you as dateable or not, based on your appearance. Even if you pass the appearance test, further personality investigation may find you lacking in the boyfriend-qualities area.

There's nothing you can do.

HalcyonSky

HSC
scarybunny said:
Be attractive.

When you meet someone they will immediately assess you as dateable or not, based on your appearance. Even if you pass the appearance test, further personality investigation may find you lacking in the boyfriend-qualities area.

as much as people will deny it, this is the simple truth. If you're blatantly ugly, the only thing u can do is start working out and adjust ur style.

and also, dont be a pussy. This point has already been established, but it is vital. Its not about acting like a different person, its just being urself while resisting the urge to be excessively (and undeservingly) nice. make her earn it

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
scarybunny said:
Be attractive.

So you're saying you have to be hot to get a girlfriend?

Bullshit. I see ugly cunts with hot girlfriends all the time.

Well I do agree it is in fact like this the majority of the time, but I don't think you should give up all hope if you're ugly.

edit: I possibly misinterpreted your comment

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
uhawww said:
So you're saying you have to be hot to get a girlfriend?

Bullshit. I see ugly cunts with hot girlfriends all the time.

Well I do agree it is in fact like this the majority of the time, but I don't think you should give up all hope if you're ugly.
dude, initial attraction is done through the 2 senses - eyes (visual attraction) and smell.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Maybe I should have said "be attractive to the girl".

Because not everyone has the same ideas, some people have weird standards.

The point is that if she doesn't find you physically attractive, you do not have a chance.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Yeah I should think there's a difference between attraction and being horrendously ugly. Hence my edit.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Evilo said:
The idea is to move on so your not trying to... waste money on her etc when shes clearly not interested.
You spend money to get girls to like you? olol.

HalcyonSky

HSC
There must be a personality component in physical attractiveness too.

Some girls on here, judging purely by their internets personality, i envisage as being hot while others just average.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
Some girls on here, judging purely by their internets personality, i envisage as being hot while others just average.
Attractive people get treated better (on average) from when they're infants so that would help shape their personality to what we now see as a hot person

On the down side people assume they're dumb :D

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
There must be a personality component in physical attractiveness too.

This is true also. It's like someone can be goodlooking, but if they're a complete asshole then they're suddenly completely unattractive.

Oooh it's all a rich tapestry, and you can't just say "this makes a friend" or "this makes a dateable person".

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
You have a hot internets personality :D
Rawr.

Of course the internet personality is a new, interesting addition to the attraction game. I don't know where it fits in exactly, whether or not it can be overridden by actual appearance or IRL personality. Probably.

HalcyonSky

HSC
i dont think it applies much in person, but it doesnt hurt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)