'Friends' TV Show (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I always thought that this show was stupid, until i sat down and actually watched a couple episodes, and now im HOOKED! like a teenage crackhead on coke. Everytime the show is on, i get so excited! anyways its starting to sound like im having sex.....

JOEY ROCKS!

Edit: Anyone know where you can download the seasons? tried psp2 (limewire)..no luck.

Hysterik

HSC
Hahaha I love this show too. My class watched in on ski trip last year and I was all, "Friends is stupid, I refuse to watch this filth!" Everytime a joke was cracked I would roll my eyes. Hahaha.

I soon became obsessed. And it's playing on Channel Ten now! Woohoo!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
I always thought that this show was stupid, until i sat down and actually watched a couple episodes, and now im HOOKED! like a teenage crackhead on coke. Everytime the show is on, i get so excited! anyways its starting to sound like im having sex.....

JOEY ROCKS!

Edit: Anyone know where you can download the seasons? tried psp2 (limewire)..no luck.
Try this site:

http://www.tv-links.cc/tv/friends.htm

But its streaming, and you probably have to wait a couple of minutes till it finishes loading so that you can watch it without any interuptions.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
Anyone know where you can download the seasons? tried psp2 (limewire)..no luck.
yes,

there is a 30gb torrent.. all 10 seasons.. im 25%

cravingforpizza

HSC
I LOVE FRIENDS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!
i'm da biggest fan!!
i've seen each and every episode
and my faves are joey and chandler...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
cravingforpizza said:
I LOVE FRIENDS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!
i'm da biggest fan!!
i've seen each and every episode
and my faves are joey and chandler...

Yeah, I have seen that episode! It's my fav too!

*hopeful*

HSC
Get foxtel, its on every day with double eps on the weekend or something similar

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
5 eps on weekends, yo.

Problem is, I don't think Foxtel ever bought the last season. They get to the one where Joey and Rachel kiss, then it goes all the way back to the one where Ross says Rachel instead of Emily.

It's very annoying, because they play the same 2 seasons over and over again.

JJBearPaw

HSC
scarybunny said:
5 eps on weekends, yo.

Problem is, I don't think Foxtel ever bought the last season. They get to the one where Joey and Rachel kiss, then it goes all the way back to the one where Ross says Rachel instead of Emily.

Joey and Rachael kiss?!
Whhaaaa?
I hate free to air...
I never see anything!

*hopeful*

HSC
scarybunny said:
5 eps on weekends, yo.

yes! now it makes sense....i normally catch a few eps here and there and kept wondering if i was missing something when it kept going back to Ross and Emily's wedding over and over again

hairspray

HSC
I love the show Friends but im also huge fans of the Simpsons as well... although i kinda got sick of Ten playing the same simpsons eps over and over again. In the recent epps that are running on channel 10 joey gets a new housemate from Australia, what do you guys think of her "australian" accent? For me i got a little confused cos i never knew that Australians actually sounded like that... my friends dont sound like that and my teachers dont sound like that. any thoughts?

bearpaw

HSC
hairspray said:
I love the show Friends but im also huge fans of the Simpsons as well... although i kinda got sick of Ten playing the same simpsons eps over and over again. In the recent epps that are running on channel 10 joey gets a new housemate from Australia, what do you guys think of her "australian" accent? For me i got a little confused cos i never knew that Australians actually sounded like that... my friends dont sound like that and my teachers dont sound like that. any thoughts?
you know its elle macpherson right? anyway her accent was probably slightly warped from being overseas a lot and such.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
JJBearPaw said:
Joey and Rachael kiss?!
Whhaaaa?
I hate free to air...
I never see anything!
Only once, I think. It's the cliffhanger ending to the second last season.

At least free to air played the last season, although it was so long ago I can't remember it.

Stupid foxtel. I've seen the same 2 or 3 seasons over and over and over.

Edit- re Elle Macpherson. Like most successful aussie entertainers, she lives overseas. England, by the sound of it. Same as Kylie and Nicole. But you can tell she's from Australia, there's still some accent there.

hairspray

HSC
bearpaw said:
you know its elle macpherson right? anyway her accent was probably slightly warped from being overseas a lot and such.
oh! i never knew it was Elle. She looks so young in Friends, i guess its cos that season was filmed 5 years ago.

belle299

HSC
I LURVE Friends it's awesome and I'm hooked, I'm really lucky because my friend owns all the DVDs of all the series and when I miss it I just borrow it off her my fave ep is The One With the Embryos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)