Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

lizon

HSC
i think friends with benefits is the way to go cos no one ends up getting hurt... well maybe sometimes. but its baggage free and fun who agrees wif me?

anom1ly

HSC
unfortunately its difficult to accomplish

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i wonder if anyone has ever had one where they simply just randomly said 'hey i think we should fuck' (something along those lines) rather than go through the whole process of getting comfortable n shit?

lizon

HSC
not realy ay u just gotta find the chiks who are up for the same thing like u know... but liek dnt lead them on and them afterr u doen shit wif them and get rid of them thats fuked hahah
but there is alot of chiks who does do all the friends with benefits thing

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i wonder if anyone has ever had one where they simply just randomly said 'hey i think we should fuck' (something along those lines) rather than go through the whole process of getting comfortable n shit?
Yes. It can work. If you're simply attracted to someone physically from the get go and that's all both of you want, it can happen.

You just have to keep the "friendship" separate from the "benefits" if you are friends previously.

Also, when you fuck, no cuddling afterwards. Best rule ever.

Divinity_

HSC
yehh, i got some friends with benefits, but we dont go too far ;)

Tangent

HSC
friends with benefits....why be friends when you can be something more? It just means that you are using each other. Where is the meaning?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Friends with benefits is ok.... But there's a fine line.
E.g. I have a 'friend' who was with this guy for a couple of weeks, they fucked, he asked her what they were after that, she told him he was a mate, that the friends with benefits thing would be cool... But they ALSO agreed that they wouldn't see anyone else, would be more or less exclusive, met the parents, cuddles and kisses.... Friends with benefits in name only, really.
Anyone who says friends with benefits means no one gets hurt ever is either retarded, or is amazingly good at keeping feelinggs out of it.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
No issues whatsoever with a friends-with-benefits situation, though I've never had the opportunity (or the inclination) myself. That's not to say I'd say no if opportunity knocked :)

anom1ly

HSC
friends with benefits....why be friends when you can be something more? It just means that you are using each other. Where is the meaning?
mature beyond his years. rep for you

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
nahh.

i don't think it's a good idea.

you lose part of yourself to whoever you sleep with.
people think sex is only on the physical side (if it's just a friend.. no emotion).
but there's still the emotional and psychological aspect that's often neglected.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
nahh, relationships ftw. i could never do anything with someone i wasn't comfortable with and didn't trust. you need an emotional side to a relationship and friends with benefits gives you nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)