• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Condoms and getting regularly tested.

Just because someone enjoys casual sex does not mean they are a slut or automatically going to be riddled with STIs.
I only said it because they assumed someone couldn't get any because they're not whoring themselves out to everyone, lol.

There is a higher chance though.

But yeah, personal choice.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Condoms and getting regularly tested.

Just because someone enjoys casual sex does not mean they are a slut or automatically going to be riddled with STIs.
i love how the girls who sleep around alot get so defensive about the slut label

if shes rooted at least 1 random in yr 11 plus has slept around with friends, ie not actual boyfriends, shes a slut

if she was in her 20's and those numbers were spread out over a longer period of time it would be a different story but come on

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Yeah but she didn't actually say she'd had sex with anyone?

Personal choice, sure. Fucking a different random every single weekend when you're 16/17 and in high school is concerning but that's not what a friends with benefits scenario is.

And sure I get defensive about being called a slut. Who wouldn't?

beaf

HSC
Uh the legal age for sex is 16. So its not really concerning.

And friends with benefits is two people fucking on a casual basis its not as if im saying i go around and have one night stands every weekend. I simply am saying I enjoy regular hookups with a casual person without commitment nothing wrong with that

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nahh, relationships ftw. i could never do anything with someone i wasn't comfortable with and didn't trust. you need an emotional side to a relationship and friends with benefits gives you nothing.
pretty much this

williamc

HSC
yeah ive also had 39 sexual partners and never been in a relationship. am i also your idol??!?!?!?

beaf

HSC
yeah ive also had 39 sexual partners and never been in a relationship. am i also your idol??!?!?!?

You are a complete chicken dick. You wish you had that many.

wowftw

HSC
friends with benefits goes alrgiht :)

but a while back the chick got real into me and wanted to go out , which i said no (couldnt be stuffed dating)

sometimes they can have bad endings...
we no longer speak

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So I got bored:

This assumes that each sexual encounter you've had (if you're following the green line) has been with a distinct partner). If you're a dude you're about neutral up until it hits 40.

If you're a woman however, the chart looks more like this:

Since the odds of contracting from receptive vaginal sex are about twice as high as that of penetrative.

All numbers are expressed as percentages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)