Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

benhaddad

HSC
each to his/her own.

im not interested in it, although i have found this thread entertaining.

urahara

HSC
guys, friends with benifits is the bomb, its finding people in your area that agree with u...thats what sux about it! grrrrrrrrrr

ay0_x

HSC
bahaha because god really thinks head and anal aren't as bad as sex

bahahahahahaha.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
i can't help but see any girl that agrees to this kind of relationship as cheap and slutty,

which isn't the perfect start towards a friendship, meaning it's just str8 up rooten, which can get boring with the same person to whom you share no emotional/mental involvement whatsoever

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
also, i find the chase too fun to really get into pre organised sex with someone you dont like enough to date

ay0_x

HSC
It goes Anal<Head<Sex

Me and god are good mates, i know this sort of stuff
that is fucked up so so so fuxked up considering the bible and the quran both ban sodomy.<br><br>

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i can't help but see any girl that agrees to this kind of relationship as cheap and slutty,

which isn't the perfect start towards a friendship, meaning it's just str8 up rooten, which can get boring with the same person to whom you share no emotional/mental involvement whatsoever
So because I'm not interested in having a relationship with someone but because I have a healthy sex drive and thus want sex, I pretty much have to suck it up and deal or be labelled slutty.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Then again, I have a problem with people who have a ton of one night stands. I figure friends with benefits works because you're either both in it for the same thing and you have some sexual chemistry or you're already friends who can fuck without bringing baggage into it.

ay0_x

HSC
Sex isn't really idk.. a need =\

and there's always masturbation ;\

HalcyonSky

HSC
So because I'm not interested in having a relationship with someone but because I have a healthy sex drive and thus want sex, I pretty much have to suck it up and deal or be labelled slutty.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Then again, I have a problem with people who have a ton of one night stands. I figure friends with benefits works because you're either both in it for the same thing and you have some sexual chemistry or you're already friends who can fuck without bringing baggage into it.
there's a difference between having a healthy sex drive, and being a needy slut that thinks its necessary to find a different cock every time they get horny

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
there's a difference between having a healthy sex drive, and being a needy slut that thinks its necessary to find a different cock every time they get horny
Yeah but the whole point of the friends with benefits relationship is to not have a different cock every time you get horny.

And it's not like you're calling them every single night begging for it. It's just an easier way to scratch an itch.

Also, masturbation =/= sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)