From 'saved by the bell' to sex tape - screech (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Screech Sex Tape?!

Posted Sep 27th 2006 8:00AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Let's Get This Party Started
Dustin Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, Colin Farrell ... and Screech? If an alleged new sex tape is any indication, Dustin Diamond (aka Screech Powers from the classic sitcom "Saved By The Bell") isn't just a threesome-loving stud -- he gets down and dirty (and we mean dirty) with his hoochies.

TMZ has learned that a tape involving Diamond – who recently proclaimed to the world that he was completely broke – has allegedly surfaced in which the former TV star cavorts with two unidentified women. And even more shocking is an act that Diamond engages in with the women which involves bodily excretions and moustache-painting, known in sexual vernacular as the "Dirty Sanchez." TMZ learned of the allegation yesterday night, and called Screech's reps, who did not immediately return our calls.

Rush & Molloy report this morning that the tape is in the hands of Phoenix-based agent David Hans Schmidt, who has brokered other such celeb-skin deals, and that Schmidt is shopping the digital video tape around to Hustler and Vivid Video, among other outlets.

It might not exactly be Oscar-caliber work, but Diamond's manager, Roger Paul, seems to be at least a little happy about the development for his client. "Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings," says Paul, who says he hasn't seen the tape.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/09/27/screech-sex-tape/

------------------------------

i lol'd

screech was always so nerdy, dude giving 2 girls a dirty sanchez!! now that's pimpin.

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Unbelievable but still a pretty lame thread...

Still, thanks for informing me

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
OMG thats insane.

I used to love Saved by the Bell.

/nerd

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Saved by the Bell is still on during Saturaday mornings no?

Hahaha DIRTY SANCHEZ!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)