From the Hills (1 Viewer)

itunes

HSC
Hey was just wondering, what would be the bestttttt and cheapest way to get from the hills i.e. kellyville/rouse hill to UNSW =]

thnxxxxxxx

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know, maybe a bus to either Blacktown or Parramatta station. Going to Blacktown might be faster as there's a T-way on Sunnyholt Road.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
From Beaumont Hills, the closest station is Riverstone.
Travel to Central from there would be your best bet.

I will be travelling from Richmond myself. Gotta love the western line haha.

Last edited:

ColdBuffet

HSC
Isnt there the 610 which goes from rouse hill to city? THen catch another bus to unsw.

itunes

HSC
i thught the UNSW buses only leave/arrive near central...is the hills bus stop for 610 nearr itt :S

itunes

HSC
well my timtable is.on monday and tuesday only..monday starts 9am, tuesday starts 10am. so would it be better to go to riverstone station which is 10mins drive and then catch train to central, or catch a 610 bus which right infront of my house and go yea..wherever it takes me in the city.

ucon

HSC
Hey was just wondering, what would be the bestttttt and cheapest way to get from the hills i.e. kellyville/rouse hill to UNSW =]

thnxxxxxxx
i had the same problem as u last yr.. i used to live in kellyville.
basically i got the 615 or 617 express bus (t-way) from samantha riley to central, and then bus to unsw. on good days it will take 50mins to central. but the t-way buses operate only in peak hr. so 9am and 10am starts will be perfect. if u start later, i highly suggest not to take 610. takes bloody forever. just train it from seven hills to central.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)