Fuck Buddies-How to get one (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
lengy said:
You shouldn't be in this thread Lillian. You're a good girl. :(
Oh no, it was um. My um...brother who um, hacked into my BOS account and just posted random stuff =D.

=( I'm sorry.

cupcake08

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Um, just ask around or something.
haha this reminds of when this guy i barely knew sat down on the bus next to me and was like hey, what do you think of being fuck buddies?

a little tact goes a loooong way :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
In my (fairly limited) experience, fuck buddies are born when one or both of a pair of male and female friends are recently seperated from long-term relationships, go out, get drunk, sleep together, realise they don't want a relationship but want to continue having steamy, angry, post-breakup sex.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha this is easy. Put in the hard yards at a club, pick up a girl and have a one night stand. If you impressed her with your sexual prowess you now basically earned yourself a fuck buddy. Make it clear you dont want a relationship beforehand though so she knows if she sees you again its with fuckbuddy status.

Cozza38

HSC
Hey dude

Ummm i don't always know how it works, the girls seem to just come to you, just make heaps of friends with chicks that you could be interested in and see what happens.
It works for me but sometimes they get hard to juggle and you can easily get into trouble if they want an actual relationship!!!

"Cozza"

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
If 40 Year Old Virgin has taught us anything it's that all you need is a great body and an outgoing, horny elder boss.

Cozza38

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
If 40 Year Old Virgin has taught us anything it's that all you need is a great body and an outgoing, horny elder boss.
Amen to that one buddy!!!! HAHAHA
One of the best comedies i have ever seen!!!!

"Cozza"

aj_number_10

HSC
to get a fuck buddy
go to a club, pick up some chick, take her home and absolutely nail the shit out of her
keep her mobile in ur phone nmsg her everytime u r bored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)