Fuck off we're full. Immigrants taking true blue Aussie houses (1 Viewer)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hmm guess that's why i topped the state in it in 2008 huh?

you don't need to tell me this.... i live on the gold coast and i am quite aware of property growth in this area hun.

i have for the past 3 and a half years.

um did you even read what i was saying? i said that the simpson desert is the last thing from an investor's dream... someone made the comment that australia has a huge area of land with a tiny number of people living in it per capita and i said it was because the desert isn't exactly somewhere every man and his dog immigrating to aus would want to live.

really now? check out the big brains..ask me if i give a damn, for someone who topped the state you know very little from the way you post.

really? So you know that investment is increasingly popular on the gold coast with the best tax returns you can get, mind you it doesnt say on your profile that you live in QLD?

what can you possibly learn in 3 and a half yrs i been here my whole life, least i have my citizen ship, did you get yours? lol

yes i did, i thought id change around what you said in your OP.

what are you calling desert, did you not read what i said..semi arid environment! this isnt the arabian desert or something.

Last edited:

yayati

HSC
In my view every immigrant is crowding sydney.

There's like a tonne of land out there but simply said everyone moves to Sydney because it's the only real city.

artist91

HSC
really now? check out the big brains..ask me if i give a damn, for someone who topped the state you know very little from the way you post.

really? So you know that investment is increasingly popular on the gold coast with the best tax returns you can get, mind you it doesnt say on your profile that you live in QLD?

what can you possibly learn in 3 and a half yrs i been here my whole life, least i have my citizen ship, did you get yours? lol

yes i did, i thought id change around what you said in your OP.

what are you calling desert, did you not read what i said..semi arid environment! this isnt the arabian desert or something.
Mmmk I wasn't going to argue with you seriously though it's actually pretty entertaining though arguing with a real legit illiterate yobbo. Can you actually read? My profile says LOCATION: MERMAID, GC. If you know so much about investment properties on the gold coast you would know that I am referring to Mermaid Beach, one of Australia's prime most expensive suburbs in terms of realty. Obviously not. And excuse me... "what I am calling the desert"? Um... yes... it is called the Simpson DESERT idiot. It doesn't matter what environment it is... it is still a desert.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Mmmk I wasn't going to argue with you seriously though it's actually pretty entertaining though arguing with a real legit illiterate yobbo. Can you actually read? My profile says LOCATION: MERMAID, GC. If you know so much about investment properties on the gold coast you would know that I am referring to Mermaid Beach, one of Australia's prime most expensive suburbs in terms of realty. Obviously not. And excuse me... "what I am calling the desert"? Um... yes... it is called the Simpson DESERT idiot. It doesn't matter what environment it is... it is still a desert.

hah, you think you so funny "real ligit illiterate yobo", was that referred to me, yea keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent...

GC can mean anything, its not specific enough for some yobos, thats not even a word..real smart...

And who you calling illiterate? Would an illiterate go to uni? hah i didn't think so, im more educated then you, so stop trying to sound so intelligent when all you can say is "desert" every time.

But for now, sure i heard of mermaid beach, im sure you heard of the other places typically surfers being the most popular and broadbeach? Sorry to hear you live in the one of the most expensive suburbs, what are you trying to prove your some loaded person???

ohh Simpson desert now? do they speak english in the Simpson desert? lol

do you feel proud calling me an idiot, well pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

chill women, chill.

may i ask why you left America for Australia, you dont sound like you like it, if you dont why dont you go back to the US where quadripple bypass burgers keep you happy?

QLD has one of the highest capital growth then any country in the world, its clear why you came.

artist91

HSC
lol you are really quite hilarious. yes, an illiterate can go to uni. i have seen plenty especially here in aus where the entry standards for some courses are horrendously low. and how are you more educated than me may i ask? i highly doubt either of us is more educated than the other at this stage in our lives. you're sure that i have heard of them? well obviously seeing as i live about 2 mins from them. i can tell you that surfers is a major cess pool and is defiantly not looked upon as a favourable place to buy in the area. if you're looking for real capital gain you would by in sovereign/chevron island, mermaid beach and miami. so please, stop talking about things you know little about. we moved here because my dad took a job in the media industry here and he also wanted to invest in property. and no, i love australia. all i said was that the sparsely populated interior was not a very attractive place to live for immigrants, hence why the major cities are becoming overpopulated. and sorry, but i don't eat "quadripple" bypass burgers. thanks.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol you are really quite hilarious. yes, an illiterate can go to uni. i have seen plenty especially here in aus where the entry standards for some courses are horrendously low. and how are you more educated than me may i ask? i highly doubt either of us is more educated than the other at this stage in our lives. you're sure that i have heard of them? well obviously seeing as i live about 2 mins from them. i can tell you that surfers is a major cess pool and is defiantly not looked upon as a favourable place to buy in the area. if you're looking for real capital gain you would by in sovereign/chevron island, mermaid beach and miami. so please, stop talking about things you know little about. we moved here because my dad took a job in the media industry here and he also wanted to invest in property. and no, i love australia. all i said was that the sparsely populated interior was not a very attractive place to live for immigrants, hence why the major cities are becoming overpopulated. and sorry, but i don't eat "quadripple" bypass burgers. thanks.

yea your hilarious yourself I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission! loll

so you think i know little about queensland? you fool we have property up there, so dont get me started and i been goin ther every year since i was a kid, dont think your the miss know it all, coz im quite aware of the place myself.

hah, whoa check out the brains on the omega, so you think i scored myself a low cut-off? do you think im one of them fobs who had to sit an english exam to demonstrate an acceptable level of english? hah your wrong, keep assuming shit, it wont get you no where, if your trying to compare yourself to me id think again, im confident ive been in uni longer then you, hence more educated in a way, i only have 1 yr left, you did your hsc in 2008, your still a noob, so dont try and compare yourself to me in that case in attempt to get ahead of yourself, its pointless, if ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive, thats all you just demonstrated to me in your post.

not that any of this has anything to do with the topic, im quite aware with the queensland market myself, im always updated since we get emails from real-estates every now and then, so dont make it as if you know any more then me ok?

whats the name of the place you stayin at? is it a high-rise/townhouse?

just to let you know..the place we own up there is like 2mins away from the beach in the heart of surfers, prob better then where u are at anyways, will see first.

p.s and if the burgers don't do you good, go smoke weed then, whatever keeps you high...

Last edited:

artist91

HSC

just to let you know..the place we own up there is like 2mins away from the beach in the heart of surfers, prob better then where u are at anyways, will see first.
um. we own our own house. on the beach on hedges ave. but fair enough if you prefer surfers with all the chinese tourists.

i'm over this now. so yeah.

Freakstyler09

HSC

What Australia is not good enough for u eh? How much do u really love it? U don't seem to love it at all, it seems like ur being made to stay here becoz of ur dads job, well this is what I can say to u, u yank. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI GTFO.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
um. we own our own house. on the beach on hedges ave. but fair enough if you prefer surfers with all the chinese tourists.

i'm over this now. so yeah.

yes well i grew tired of your crap 5mins ago, i gotta admit, you are funny in a good way lol, tell me is that pic you have up there you, or someone else? lol

ahh, man the chinese are everywhere you go ok? trust me, i see alot of true blue aussies down there, its packed with em.

alot of the chinese own investment and live there, thats why we see em alot.

thats alright, you got your own house there, sounds good.

Freakstyler09

HSC
yea your hilarious yourself I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission! loll

so you think i know little about queensland? you fool we have property up there, so dont get me started and i been goin ther every year since i was a kid, dont think your the miss know it all, coz im quite aware of the place myself.

hah, whoa check out the brains on the omega, so you think i scored myself a low cut-off? do you think im one of them fobs who had to sit an english exam to demonstrate an acceptable level of english? hah your wrong, keep assuming shit, it wont get you no where, if your trying to compare yourself to me id think again, im confident ive been in uni longer then you, hence more educated in a way, i only have 1 yr left, you did your hsc in 2008, your still a noob, so dont try and compare yourself to me in that case in attempt to get ahead of yourself, its pointless, if ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive, thats all you just demonstrated to me in your post.

not that any of this has anything to do with the topic, im quite aware with the queensland market myself, im always updated since we get emails from real-estates every now and then, so dont make it as if you know any more then me ok?

p.s and if the burgers don't do you good, go smoke weed then, whatever keeps you high...
Good on you mate, True Blue Aussie you are.

Freakstyler09

HSC
yeah thats why you negged me, aint you so proud.

The Aussie flag is up at my house all day and all night.
Sorry mate, just felt the impulse too, after u said everyody negs u, I'm totally sorry about that I so take that back, U can neg me back. Sorry fellow true blue.

Lord Farquad

HSC
hmm guess that's why i topped the state in it in 2008 huh?

you don't need to tell me this.... i live on the gold coast and i am quite aware of property growth in this area hun.

i have for the past 3 and a half years.

um did you even read what i was saying? i said that the simpson desert is the last thing from an investor's dream... someone made the comment that australia has a huge area of land with a tiny number of people living in it per capita and i said it was because the desert isn't exactly somewhere every man and his dog immigrating to aus would want to live.
u went to abbotsleigh?

Freakstyler09

HSC
Mind if we read carefully the phrase: "highly paid SKILLED WORKERS arriving from overseas"? If the original Australian population tends NOT to be SKILLED, then they won't be highly paid due to the lack of skill. WHERE do we get SKILLED WORKERS if none exists in Australia? FROM IMMIGRATION!

So, skilled immigrants means higher population, thus less housing supply per capita. Thus demand for houses increase. Ergo house price increases.

Remember SKILLED WORKERS, whether aussie or not, are HIGHLY PAID? So they can afford houses, non-skilled ones in aus can't.

Conclusion: Well fuck you dumb ones (regardless of race) for not working hard to achieve ANY WORTHY SKILL and yet blame the smart ones for taking, WAIT, the word is BUYING (they did not take anything without paying), houses.

BY THE WAY:

1. Many Asian countries have Aussie/ American immigrants in many financial sectors, legal firms to Vets, jockeys and many more occupations. Those WHITE western people buy ASIAN houses too! Don't really hear from Asians blaming on white smart people in China, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.

2. Australia is NOT FULL. Seriously, ONLY one major city in EACH STATE?? Simply look at the map of the USA, now THAT'S (kind of) full. And come on, other smaller towns and outbacks and friggin' Tasmania are FUCKING EMPTY!!!! Let the immigrants in ffs... remember, CONVICTS were IMMIGRANTS TOO!

I disagree on this, The Aussie way of life needs to be preserved, even though Australia is a relatively empty country, our economy can not afford more people coming in. Especially international students who only come to Australia to get what is called a PR and eventually become a burden on the Australian government which has to feed them. That should not happen, they seemed to be given more prilviliges than home grown aussie born people.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Sorry mate, just felt the impulse too, after u said everyody negs u, I'm totally sorry about that I so take that back, U can neg me back. Sorry fellow true blue.

dw, i find its better in red lol

i cant neg you, coz im in red rep, u know that now?

ppl with green-golden rep are king of nerds lol.

it a shame some Aussies are losing there true blue colours ay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)