Fuck off we're full. Immigrants taking true blue Aussie houses (1 Viewer)

yayati

HSC
Australia has plenty of land though.

As the population increases they'll spread the city out like they've done in Sydney.

I predict Melbourne in 2 decades will be a sprawl like Sydney where instead of only one City there's several mini cities satelliting around the CBD centre.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

As the population increases they'll spread the city out like they've done in Sydney.

I predict Melbourne in 2 decades will be a sprawl like Sydney where instead of only one City there's several mini cities satelliting around the CBD centre.
Go any further, cop random desert.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC

You do realise that Melbourne is roughly the same size as Sydney, population-wise? Sydney has about 10% more people.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Immigrants are not to blame for high housing prices; the government is.

First of all there is plenty of land on the outskirts of Sydney that could be developed but the government doesn't allow it.

Secondly there is so much potential for urban consolidation in Australian cities. Without even expanding the sprawl of Sydney, it could easily fit double the current population, if not more. However, the government bans many high density developments, and creates enormous amounts of red tape for developers.

This is partly because the government wants to keep house prices high because voters that own homes want them to stay high.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A

First of all there is plenty of land on the outskirts of Sydney that could be developed but the government doesn't allow it.

Secondly there is so much potential for urban consolidation in Australian cities. Without even expanding the sprawl of Sydney, it could easily fit double the current population, if not more. However, the government bans many high density developments, and creates enormous amounts of red tape for developers.

This is partly because the government wants to keep house prices high because voters that own homes want them to stay high.

Ah no it is all caused by the new wave of MUSLIM immigrants taking Australian Jobs that are meant for AUSTRALIAN workers.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Nah it's all currently owned by property developers who are waiting for the boom to happen

zoning is an issue though m8

yayati

HSC
You do realise that Melbourne is roughly the same size as Sydney, population-wise? Sydney has about 10% more people.
Yes but Sydney is far more spread out.

If you ever drive down the Melbourne CBD it feels like you've driven into Parramatta.

The outskirts have plenty of land.

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nonsense. Just look on google maps. The whole area west of liverpool extending all the way to warragamba is currently used as farm land, or is just sparsely populated, most of it could be developed.
Yes true.

When developers go around purchasing private property those who own the area want to sell it at a premium. After development has occurred these property developers end up breaking even which just turns them off.

What they end up doing is purchasing the land but DONT develop the area. Wait for a tight housing market and when they see the area can become profitable then they come in and start development.

The truth is that the private property developers are not the only ones that operate in this manner, Landcom which are public property developers operate in the same way. Land out in Hoxton Park, Horningsea park etc etc region were mostly developed by the state. Land artificially owned by the state was held back from development until there was reasonable profit seen. Once it was realized that the area was profitable the state started development.

Last edited:

lanvins

HSC
seriously there's sumthing wrong with u New South Wales kids. Ur missing a few brain cells i think!!!!

Last edited:

banco55

HSC

You ever think that the great majority of the population of Sydney has no desire to live in a high density area? If I bought a suburban home in Sydney 20 years ago why would I want lots of high density development around me?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
skyline your such a shit patriot. You drive japanese designed and engineered car which is in the same class of performance versions of our true blue commodores and falcons. Shame on you. Your not a true blue aussie at all. CHange your username to hsv or fpv or GTFO of my country
edit: This is kinda off the topic:

Actually the TRD wasn't designed to compete with the other big boyz like HSV and FPV, it competes in par with the mazda3 mps and the Subaru liberty premium gt, this has nothing to do with patriotism, you clearly are nuisance, you don't even know that the Aurion is an Australian made car, its the Japanese version of the camry but its manufactured here in Aus.

Dont think that the parts in a ford or what not are completely Australian, they have different parts from different countries you fool.

edit: back on the topic:

i can see your a true blue aussie yourself, tall and bred long in the leg and thick in the head! lol

thats got nothing to do with patriotism you dweed, i'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

Now seeing you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public, i suggest you quit spamming nonsense and stay on board the topic, nobody cares about what car a true-blue aussie should drive thats just ridiculous

your post....really reflects what an insult you are to the Australian community.

honestly, I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

ohwell, unlike many others i can see your point, but I still think you're full of it.

HSC
+1
They have every right to buy whatever they want from whatever they earn. They get payed above average cause they spent time at university, got their degrees and give an 'above average' contribution to the economy.

this is really no one's fault, the government turns to skilled immigration when demands are not being met within the country.
Agreed.

Things'd be a lot better if everyone stopped playing the blame game. I mean, yes, one could argue that there are downsides to immigration, but one could also argue that there are downsides to an Anglo-centric nation, not only culturally, but economically, socially, etc.

And if the xenophobes really don't like it, then THEY can fuck off to somewhere else.

Fuck off, xenophobes - we're full. | Facebook

I'd like to see some of the people on here leaving there homes, their families, everything in search for a better life.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
There are absolutely no downsides to immigration

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)