Fucked my 2u exam (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
So you're doing the topics in the order of the syllabus?
pretty much

I found the biggest problem i have

I tend to over think every question so i do things to it which i should only do to other much harder questions

Gigacube

HSC
pretty much

I found the biggest problem i have

I tend to over think every question so i do things to it which i should only do to other much harder questions
That's what my teacher said to us. We always look for the hard stuff. :/

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
We're fortunate enough at our school to have easy 2 unit examinations. Sad part, our class average is very low.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Dw, you're in year 11.........
Just make sure this doesn't happen in year 12.
Plus, failing 2u is very dangerous in comparison to failing 3u and 4u...........
U better push your marks up!
Easier said than done. :)

HSC
N/A
My teacher is mean. For our 3u half yearly, she's putting calculus in the exam. We haven't even learnt calculus yet and half yearlies are in 2 weeks. FML.

Gigacube

HSC
My teacher is mean. For our 3u half yearly, she's putting calculus in the exam. We haven't even learnt calculus yet and half yearlies are in 2 weeks. FML.
That is mean. You're not going to be tested on the whole topic are you?

We're fortunate enough at our school to have easy 2 unit examinations. Sad part, our class average is very low.
Same here. Half the class failed. :/

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Spi, I reckon my half yearly you would consider very easy (mostly surds, algebra and such). For once, I didn't screw up my maths test (90% :D). I'll have to study my trig/functions/whatever else tonnes for the next maths test (which is in like 6 weeks haha) :)

But I used to make lots of silly mistakes. So now I try to be really methodical in my approach and set out of the questions. (Note: I still lost a mark for not simplying root 8 doh!) But I did lots of past papers and it helped me :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Our school's examinations are similar to those topics. I don't think I can keep up these scores in the HSC.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Easier said than done. :)
Spiral

Can you believe it? Exactly the same comment came to my mind just before I saw yours.

My view is: @op has a serious problem. He'd better not be lulled by encouraging comments. Better get help quick!

Edit

j-uhrig: Stop wasting so much time on BOS and start working on your maths. You probably do not know you do not know your maths.

Last edited:

jason2kool

HSC
hey sprial,
i dont understand why your dropping SDD, and keeping ipt :S
please explain..

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
hey sprial,
i dont understand why your dropping SDD, and keeping ipt :S
please explain..
Hi,

I haven't actually decided if I am going to keep or drop SDD. But I will definitely keep IPT. But for your comfort I have placed it in my HSC signature. :)

Last edited:

tranx

HSC
lmao

don't tell them at all? I never told my parents any of my marks unless i was really proud with them. And this isn't because my parents are so strict regarding marks, because they're not. I had to tell them my trial marks though because they believed it was a good indication of the hsc - turns out it wasnt anyway. I flunked some in school assessments OP, but don't let that be a reflection of how you'll do in the hsc - by using that as motivation to study effectively
I agree, plus we all screw up here or there dont stress over it. In my ext. 1 exam my first mark was 80 my second was 60 my 3rd was 80. I was the only one to stuff up on the 2nd exam but i still made my way into the top ten and hopefully at the end of the year into the top 3 =) So just relax and next time study a little harder (plus when you flop an exam it's good indication of what needs more revising)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)