Fucking Hell!! (1 Viewer)

Ringo

:D apparently so.
I got some good stuff from the Advanced English section..... and the downloads here aren't half bad either. The Donne stuff is pretty good, check it out.

and try to have fewer arguments ;)

connie

HSC
N/A
hey rich, "wanna argue"

what kind of advice is that

Ringo

anyway I'm off. If you need any help or want to yell at me for invading your cyber-space :D Im only a phone call away.

krissy7685

dont worry...

as soon as i rang up the advice line....

I FELT DUMB..like the 10 months of study so far didnt do ANYTHING!!

SO DONT WORRY too much.. im worried too.. so that makes 2 of us.. or prob more

krissy7685

i woudlnt say they are exactly dodgy..
the lady i spoke to has been a marker for 10 years,,, she was SO HELPFUL... but yeh..
i dont think i woulda been able to answer the questions adequately without her help..

but yeh.. tis worth a call...

the ancient history ppl have no idea,,, but the ppl from legal studies seem to have somewhat of a clue..

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Only extradition - which doesn't really cover international law. That can be extended further to include different types of international crimes, crimes outside the jurisdiction, sources of international law for crime such as treaties and then can be taken futher to the ICJ and proposed ICC.

Extradition was examined in the 2001 HSC - and that was only as a four mark question I believe - scratchy memory though.

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Why do you say that Ms? Do you mean that there will be a over-all general international crime emphasis on crime ... or specifically one question will be directed at transnational crime?

I have my predictions on the focus studies and I reckon there'll be something on legal aid and/or on the sentencing process in crime. Well I hope there's something on that ... I then have some hope

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Just that international crime hasn't really been examined, and if they were to choose one, Id say itd be transnational. But theres no way of knowing, its just an itch I guess.

Nupil

HSC
N/A
There's a bit that hasn't been examined - but I'll guess I'll do the daft thing, take your advice and cram that in aswell.

Do you think they'll tie in a lot of different aspects of the crime unit or focus on one so to speak - to throw us off from before? I.e: International crime focus, with one question on transnational crime, one on evaluating international sanctions ... or randomness?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)