fucking timetables (1 Viewer)

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
not every day has 5 hour breaks and 6pm finishes etc. But I am probably going to have 1 day with just one lecture.
If you have one lecture on a day, don't go to it. BIOL1003 records their lectures.

It's not as bad as you think, calm down.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If they record the lecture there's no point going if that's all you've got on. Just make sure you listen to it later.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I hope they change the system. It's ridiculous. And the fact that we get them so late- WTF?
Last year I was lucky to get okay-ish timetables, I don't think the same can be said for this sem.

Enchantress91

HSC
I've got a timetable clash on Fri morning between GOVT1101 and WORK1003.
How do we know if a lecture has been recorded or not?

Btw, has anybody received their USyd student ID in the mail yet?
They said it should arrive within 3-5 business days but it's been 7 days and still nothin.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
One of my subjects doesn't have any tutorials listed.

Does that mean it has no tutes?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Probably just haven't confirmed the times yet. I've still got three subjects that haven't been confirmed.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Awesome.

I have 3 days if my tuesday lecture is recorded.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I've got a timetable clash on Fri morning between GOVT1101 and WORK1003.
How do we know if a lecture has been recorded or not?
hahahaaha i did WORK1003 last year in sem 1, it wasnt recorded. In fact, the lecturer didnt even put notes online, she literally just lectured us. She occasionally used overheads. Terrible lecturer, ranted about useless shit a lot. However it was an insanely easy subject, I never even paid attention in lectures and my friend and I just left halfway through them. I think I wrote about 2 pages of notes all semester. Studied for the final exam on the morning of it, by reading chapter summaries in the textbook. Every assessed item in that course is an essay (except for tute participation) so its very very easy to bullshit. Ended up getting a credit for the whole course lol.

Make sure you pay attention to tute discussions though, and participate/attend them for easy marks. If you have Susanne Jamieson (i think that was her name?) then your WORK lectures will be exactly like mine (ie. pointless and NOT recorded and NO notes online).

jet

Banned
HSC

Probably just haven't confirmed the times yet. I've still got three subjects that haven't been confirmed.
If it's not listed then there's a 99% chance it's not happening. Look at the handbook if you're not sure.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Mine are definitely running. I don't know about the USYD system though, so I can't say for certain for Jaundice, just a possibility.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Looked at the handbook and all you have is lectures. Bit of a rip for a 6cp subject imo.
Oh wow I have hit the jackpot. Thank you very much!

Yeah but you are doing a REAL DEGREE. Much more reputable than my shitty one. ;]

jet

Banned
HSC
Oh wow I have hit the jackpot. Thank you very much!

Yeah but you are doing a REAL DEGREE. Much more reputable than my shitty one. ;]
Ahahahaha. Well I'm paying $540 for 8 contact hours and you're paying $680 for 2 contact hours :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHAHHAHA FUCK your life.

ok so i just fixed my makeshift timetable..

monday: 11-5 with a 2 hour break
tuesday: 10-3 with a 1 hour break
wednesday: 9-11 (lol)
thursday: 10-6 with a 1 hour break (worst, its my commerce day, all my com subjects)
friday: 9-11 (lol)

9am starts means waking up at 6am fml.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)