• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Funny Situation (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Shell said:
she wanted to sleep with you, but pretended that she didnt, after hearing your reaction, and needed to cover it up.

honestly. what else could she have said if she didnt trail off?? "theres not much to do at my house but... skip rope"?
...theres not much to do at my house but................ ive been feeling really lonely lately and wanting to cut myself, i need a friend so please dont leave me by myself i dont know what i will do!

nah my guess is she was just flirting and you took it as a serious pass. the correct response would be

at my house but.... " we could hookup?" in a joking way and then go and see what happens.

lemo

HSC
vorahk said:
nope lol, he meant holding hands....apparently
Who in the world says that they can be "hand buddies"? And i doubt that thats all he meant

tlodg

HSC
N/A
lemo said:
Who in the world says that they can be "hand buddies"? And i doubt that thats all he meant
lol

vorahk

HSC
lmao i know.. that guys is a bit screwed in the head, but in all seriousness, thats waht he meant/did with her lol. holding hands...

he also said "omg i cant believe you got rejected by the same guy twice" this guy happened to be himself....

zizou10-5

HSC
if she was hot, iw oudl have went to her house, but i'm no role model :). Maybe she just wanted to study or do homework lol

alby

cool duckie
HSC
next time you see her, just straight out ask her "so what did you want to do at your place the other day?". when she tells you, organise a time/place soon and suggest that you do it then (if appropriate of course..fucking in the middle of the local park in the middle of the day isnt too good:p)

if you've been long time friends, she should be ok about a WEEK later...most people dont hold things too long, even if they are female, and espically if its against someone they've got such a good relationship with

*hopeful*

HSC
vorahk said:
lmao i know.. that guys is a bit screwed in the head, but in all seriousness, thats waht he meant/did with her lol. holding hands...

he also said "omg i cant believe you got rejected by the same guy twice" this guy happened to be himself....
:rofl: what a losty

Dr_Doom

HSC
Damn you screwed that up! haha

If I was you I would have went to her house and said something like "so wanna have sex now" (sarcastically of corse) lol. Then you would be able to analyse her reaction and discover if she is really into you or not.

If she is like "yeah 4 sho" in a sarcastic tone, then you kno she doesn't want to.

If she is like all quiet and looks at you weirdly you know she does want to.

If she is all quiet and weird you can be like "haha joking".

Bye

nathzpiggie

HSC
wait...... so.. do you have any feelings for this girl?? i'm sorta guessing no... but.. yeh.. ask her straight out. but.. as a girl... i'd say. before you do anything, apologise first. =P say.. sorry for misinterpreting her meaning... see her reaction.. if she looks awkward.. then you know why!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)