Fury at filmmaker's virgin hunt (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
A MOTHER of a 21-year-old man with Down syndrome has gone public in her search for volunteers to help him lose his virginity.

Lucy Baxter says her son Otto wants to have sex for the first time and not only is she helping him find a woman, she says she is willing to pay for it.

"I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex," Miss Baxter, who lives in Oxfordshire, UK and has four adopted sons with Downs syndrome, told the Daily Mail.

"I would have no problem paying for Otto to go to Amsterdam to visit a brothel if that's what he wanted but I dare say he could afford to pay for it himself."

Miss Baxter said she just wanted her son to have the same opportunities available to people without Down syndrome.

"I strongly believe that society has a learning disability when it comes to Down syndrome," she told the Daily Mail.

"Why should these people be kept separate and pigeon-holed when they have the same emotions, desires and feelings as so called 'normal' people.

"He has the same expectations as everybody else. If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else."

Down Syndrome NSW chief executive Steve Clarke said that everyone faced barriers to finding love and that people with Down syndrome faced a few more.

"People with Down syndrome have high expectations from life these days and want to have lives that are fulfllling in many ways including in love," he said.

"It may not be something that people think about but they should be aware that people with Down syndrome have much the same feelings, emotions and instincts as we all do and love can be just as tough for them as it is for the rest of us."

The association ran regular workshops on sexuality which were always well attended, Mr Clarke said.
I think we have a volunteer.

samthebear

HSC
haha i saw those posters on the way home today and i was like "Are they serious? o_O" Good luck to the film maker - not on finding willing participants but rather on finding a TV station which'll air this program before 12AM XDD

zstar

HSC
N/A
Why do these people keep calling themselves artists for?

Can't he just admit that he wants to jerk off to watching 2 people fucking?

He's a pervert just like the rest of us.

4lettersdown

HSC
mebbe guys have this internal hymen in their vas deferens or duct from the prostate. Unmarried children of God would have male hymen that remain unbroken, for they have accepted the word of the lord not to lust, and hence have never masturbated. Unless they masturbated to blenders, igneous rocks and other inanimate objects.
"yea verily, and the lord said unto moses, thou art holy children of God. thou shalt not stroke the shaft of thy holy cock, and shalt somehow figure out how to supress wet dreams, lest thou rupture thy hallowed membrane"

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
Well i pesonally don't really lyk the idea!
BUT i think if those girls want 2 sell their virginity they should b able 2!
I mean their the ones who r gonna have 2 explain 2 their future partners/husband that they sold thier virginity!

I think it should b their decision!!! :)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
"yea verily, and the lord said unto moses, thou art holy children of God. thou shalt not stroke the shaft of thy holy cock, and shalt somehow figure out how to supress wet dreams, lest thou rupture thy hallowed membrane"
Some African Witch doctor believes males do have one, if they can pull the foreskin back with pain, they are virgins.

Or in normal medical sense, he has an infected cock and no one will go near him anyways.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I'm just going by what my high school religious teacher said broheim

Seven deadly sins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think that the seven deadly sins are generally a good bunch of nono's, with this exception and maybe the most srsbusiness one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)