Gaddafi dead. (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
I doubt an anti-semite would be making anti-nazi propaganda...
well if you think about it the holocaust (if you ignore 6 million deaths) has helped the jews quite a lot

no more persecution for those guys

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

Goodbye Libya's rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And allah spells out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like an oil lamp in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the desert winds set in
And your footsteps will always fall you
Along Libya's sandy hills
Your oil lamp's burned out long before
Your legend never will

Muammar Gaddafi June 1942 – 20 October 2011

Last edited:

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
So, Gaddafi..

I'm really starting to get pissed off at people saying they have a deep hatred for Gaddafi without any informative basis for it

"Cos the news says so.. He is a mass-murderer and is evil herrderr"

The media is the biggest propaganda machine.. (<3 u orwell)

So, besides America (and the rest of the Western world) wanting Libyan oil, why else would we get involved and his people turn on him..

Theories and thoughts: -
The West
- America wants to slowly democratise the middle-east to isolate the threat of Iran and have close trading ties for their resources

- Why isn't the Western world targeting Magabe and his iron-fist rule on his people? No current interest in resources i guess

- America planned to assassinate Gaddafi back in the 1960s and again in the 1980s... concealing their economic motives with his dictatorial rule. They cancelled their operations to do so as he reinstated trade deals and proved politically favourable against the threat of Communism. Now with no such threat, it is economically advantageous for them to wipe him out now and take full control of oil reserves

His people (my knowledge is a little hazy)
- Apparently he kept a large proportion of the country's wealth for himself... yet, i thought he dramatically improved their living standards (promising widespread housing etc)

- Mass-murderer: Killed political opposition and dissenters

Murder is reason enough to oppose people but he isnt as TERIBLE as the media portrays him to be

Their are far worse, Magabe is case-in-point.

Whilst I do support their revolution, I do not support Western involvement.

--
Please debate and challenge me if i am misinformed or if u have alternative perspectives.
I love hearing new opinions

Go for it!

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Re: So, Gaddafi..

australia was complicit in east timorese genocide and only "helped" them after there was a chance to screw them over and get a better deal on gas in the timor sea

do you hate australia as much as america?

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

australia was complicit in east timorese genocide and only "helped" them after there was a chance to screw them over and get a better deal on gas in the timor sea

do you hate australia as much as america?
i dislike Australian bureaucrats, yes.

sorry i should've made this clear... i DO NOT HATE America holistically.. just their government. Many civilians dislike their govt as well and recognise it as corrupt yet are powerless to do anything (well not entirely)

If you feel my perspective is misinformed, narrow-minded or ignorant please share your opinion rather then throwing sarcastic retorts and rhetorical questions

SXCBEAST

HSC

I agree with absolutely everything you said... although I hate Gaddafi so much for other reasons. This entire middle eastern "terrorist threat" is Western propaganda so that they can get their oil.

LonelyWolf

HSC

I agree with absolutely everything you said... although I hate Gaddafi so much for other reasons. This entire middle eastern "terrorist threat" is Western propaganda so that they can get their oil.
what's wrong with that?

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

why did they move my thread?

it was of a different topic 2 dis1111111111

just cos it had the name gaddafi in it...

anyway....

SXCBEAST

HSC

what's wrong with that?

ugh. what's wrong with that is that you're successfully using your power to lie to the entire world to get oil whilst killing thousands of civilians and depriving them of their basic human rights

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

ugh. what's wrong with that is that you're successfully using your power to lie to the entire world to get oil whilst killing thousands of civilians and depriving them of their basic human rights
i like this guy

dislike his name though

LonelyWolf

HSC

i think people should realise that the practices of the US government, and Bush government in recent times, were for the greater good of America, and its allies.

who cares if some worthless arab peasants are killed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)