• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Gaddafi dead. (1 Viewer)

SXCBEAST

HSC
Re: So, Gaddafi..

lol

out of curiosity, have you adopted the opinions of your parents or have you solely come to your white supremacist view yourself?
probably what his parents and news networks (most owned by Jewish people) tell him on a daily basis.

It's funny people often question how people fell for Hitler's propaganda during the Nazi regime when they don't realise its happening right now.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

probably what his parents and news networks (most owned by Jewish people) tell him on a daily basis.

It's funny people often question how people fell for Hitler's propaganda during the Nazi regime when they don't realise its happening right now.

never stopped happening

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

i think people should realise that the practices of the US government, and Bush government in recent times, were for the greater good of America, and its allies.

who cares if some worthless arab peasants are killed.
PLEASE be joking

SXCBEAST

HSC

where do you get this idea that im a white supremacist?

I'm not, what's wrong with what i said
Maybe the part about the "greater good" that strongly suggests you encompass some fascist/authoritarian/psychopathic ideology and "who cares if some worthless arab peasants are killed."

Maybe just maybe something wrong with that.

LonelyWolf

HSC

ur highly racist for one

and u said it somewhere in another thread

if im bothered ill dig it out
I am not a racist. People on here only get that idea due to my stance on miscegenation

Maybe the part about the "greater good" that strongly suggests you encompass some fascist/authoritarian/psychopathic ideology and "who cares if some worthless arab peasants are killed."

Maybe just maybe something wrong with that.
It mind sound harsh in manner, but its still correct

SXCBEAST

HSC

I am not a racist. People on here only get that idea due to my stance on miscegenation

It mind sound harsh in manner, but its still correct

I don't know how you can possibly attempt to refute the fact that you said "who cares if some worthless arabs are killed" is not racist. if you actually think so, you have some problems. i am not bothered to argue with ignorant morons, so grow up, learn something and have some sympathy.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

where do you get this idea that im a white supremacist?

I'm not, what's wrong with what i said
I don't even know where I should start addressing your point, or more importantly if it's even worth my time. Are you kidding me?

How is the patriot act in anyone's best interest? Massive bail outs to the same organisations that sent the world economy to shit? Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq which had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 (read deceiving Americans so the governments own interests are furthered), supporting less than stellar (putting it nicely) regimes with enormous double standards, wow this is all common knowledge why should I even continue.

If you're going to sprout ignorance at least have something (ANYTHING) to back it up.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

I don't even know where I should start addressing your point, or more importantly if it's even worth my time. Are you kidding me?

How is the patriot act in anyone's best interest? Massive bail outs to the same organisations that sent the world economy to shit? Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq which had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 (read deceiving Americans so the governments own interests are furthered), supporting less than stellar (putting it nicely) regimes with enormous double standards, wow this is all common knowledge why should I even continue.

If you're going to sprout ignorance at least have something (ANYTHING) to back it up.
I like this mod... did i already rep u?

LonelyWolf

HSC

I don't know how you can possibly attempt to refute the fact that you said "who cares if some worthless arabs are killed" is not racist. if you actually think so, you have some problems. i am not bothered to argue with ignorant morons, so grow up, learn something and have some sympathy.
I'd say the same thing about white people as well, as a lot of them are worthless imo. I am white if you haven't already assumed. Also, how am I ignorant? - please tell me how you were able to deduct that and pulling a dummy spit like you have, just shows that you have no logical counter argument

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

lonelywolf is a neocon

what of it?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

funkshen why aren't you on gold yet?

LonelyWolf

HSC

the basis of my argument is - anything that maintains western dominance is right. I do understand the stupidity of economic bailouts as i don't support such a globalised economy.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

I'd say the same thing about white people as well, as a lot of them are worthless imo. I am white if you haven't already assumed. Also, how am I ignorant? - please tell me how you were able to deduct that and pulling a dummy spit like you have, just shows that you have no logical counter argument
That is a stupid and hollow argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)