game...50cent...g-unit (1 Viewer)

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
i rekon game is like the hottest rapper out there right now man.... fuck his rhyming style is just so GANGSTA and he has the most hardcunt voice

wtf is up wid his beef wid 50cent and g-unit anyone kno more about it?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ok u know he made 300 bars and running...but apparently he apologised to G-Unit...some say he apologised to his fans, others say directly to G-Unit...frankly i dont really give a shit about rap beefs...i just wanna hear some decent songs

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Supra said:
ok u know he made 300 bars and running...but apparently he apologised to G-Unit...some say he apologised to his fans, others say directly to G-Unit...frankly i dont really give a shit about rap beefs...i just wanna hear some decent songs
yep same, they nede 2 get over it and (game newayz) has 2 concentrate on making good songs for his next album

OneManArmy

HSC
sounds like he's joking anyway...
Supra said:
frankly i dont really give a shit about rap beefs...i just wanna hear some decent songs
me neither...but i do enjoy the diss tracks they drop...they're sometimes really interesting...and sometimes even brings out the best in some rappers...like Bizarre for example...he's lyrically shit, but his diss to Royce Da 5'9" was one of his best verses he's ever written...

otay

HSC
Not a great fan of either of them altho i think the game is better than 50. My favourite song if his is 'dreams', mainly just coz its a kanye west production i think tho.

7th Sign

HSC
gam is just commercial rif raf he isnt that great compared to other people in the hip hop game....

people in australia might think he is the hottest rapper out right now

but if you listen to stuff on a world level he is pretty medium...

sure some of his somgs have a good beat on them but i am not feeling his lyrics....

but game does deserve to be where he is, ive seen the game documentary he has been through some pretty hard shit....

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
What happened to the good old days when rappers actually killed each another?

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
i duno wtf u guys are talkin about.... the game is like lyrically better than most rappers out there... and combined with drez production he's unstoppable i expect to see him for a long time to come in the rap industry

plus hes like a true gangsta

otay

HSC
kunny funt said:
i expect to see him for a long time to come in the rap industry

plus hes like a true gangsta
i expect to see him get shot. especially if he a true gangsta narmsayin?

HSC
mobb deep > game

mobb deep are some of the hardest rappers ive ever heard and their songs are alot more 'gangsta' then any 'gangsta rap' ive ever heard.

too bad they are signed to G-Unit now, but that 'outta control remix' joint is fine by me so as long as they dont sing its cool :D

otay

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
mobb deep > game

mobb deep are some of the hardest rappers ive ever heard and their songs are alot more 'gangsta' then any 'gangsta rap' ive ever heard.

too bad they are signed to G-Unit now, but that 'outta control remix' joint is fine by me so as long as they dont sing its cool :D
mobb who? i've never heard of them. They must be new if they only just signed with G-Unit. I'll have to see what stuff they cum up with under g-unit to see if they are really as hardcore as the game.

ps - Y did MOP also go to g-unit? it's disgraceful im so pissed

otay

HSC
indeed i am joking. Im pissed both they and MOP signed with G-Unit. I guess we can't expect anymore classics from them now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)