game...50cent...g-unit (1 Viewer)

HSC
be positive, mobb deep have put out many classics, they aren't as good as they used to be, but they are still > alot. Havoc still got those great skills in producing and prodigy has SOME good rhymes in him. The 'outt control (remix)' track isn't too bad, its a great club track and i don't even mind 50 on it, love havocs beat for it. 'Amerikaz nightmare' was a good album.

I just hope now we won't have lebos etc going around pumping 'shook ones II' 'up north trip' 'quiet storm' 'surivial of the fittest' etc claiming they are the biggest fans. Oh that would be HORRIBLE! :(

otay

HSC
ok stayin positive. Altho the image of those wannabe's bumping shook ones II sent chills up my spine. haven't heard the outta control remix yet, i'll get it now

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
grk_styl said:
you know what would be an awesome concert?

50 and the game.

i heard they were fighting too, so I hope they kiss n make up and come to australia!
That was ages ago, they made up in march i think. But imagine what the rap underground would be like. Now that would be awesome

HSC
no LaCe game and 50 aren't cool anymore, game hates 50, 50 hates game, still.

i would see a G-Unit concert if mobb deep and stat quo were involved, and obie trice, other than that if i were to go it would be because of my aftermath fanatic friends.

i would kill to see the following urban acts live, retired, defunct, disbanded, dead or alive:

Jay-Z & The whole Rocafella Roster (especially kanye, rell, beanie sigel, bleek, gunners and freeway)
Common
R Kelly
T.I & P$C
Mystikal
Killer Mike & OutKast
Twista
Mobb Deep
Ludacris
Joe Budden
The Pharcyde
Big L
The Roots (Again and again and again and AGAIN)
Musiq Soulchild
D'Angelo
Erykah Badu
Raphael Saddiq
Lil' Wayne
112 (again and again and again)
Jagged Edge
Boyz II Men (too bad im not going to this one :(:(:( i really hope they come out again and next time ill get front row tix :D)
Wu-Tang Clan
Slick Rick
Notorious B.I.G
2Pac
A Tribe Called Quest
Nas
Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz (lol)
Obie Trice

7th Sign

HSC
kunny funt said:
plus hes like a true gangsta

game isnt true gangsta if you want to see true gangsta see "hood 2 hood" documentary dvd they are gangstas, game is just some petty bitch who gets shot up by some bitch ass niggas....

dza

Large Member
HSC
Since when has "being a true gangster" EVER been equated with making better, or even good, music? You are all too obsessed with image in rap. The fact they make G-Unit underwear should be a clear enough indication for you.

They scratch their ass in a studio booth, put some rehashed beat on it, and you all scramble to the stores to cop your latest hit. Aftermath and Shady records have championed the phrase "fools and their money are soon parted".

Why does 50 Cent shine most on the unreleased Power of a Dollar? He didn't have / need an image to dictate his music.

OneManArmy

HSC
relax people...he's joking...if he was serious, he wouldn't of said "he's a gangster" again...

i don't know why alot of artists rap about being a gangster anyway...it's boring to me and doesn't impress me at all...

i would see a G-Unit concert if mobb deep and stat quo were involved
wow...

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im a big fan of southern rap, i like stat.
Here about Stat Quo getting badly hurt in an accident? Well he has been, he was in a van/bus, doing something with Eminem's "new" crew and DJ Alchemist was also injured.

Hope its not that bad. He has many a good song

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
dza said:
They scratch their ass in a studio booth, put some rehashed beat on it, and you all scramble to the stores to cop your latest hit. Aftermath and Shady records have championed the phrase "fools and their money are soon parted".

ahaha dawg i ain even paid a cent let alone 50 cents hehe since will smith's big willlie style for music.......... catch my drift *cough* download *cough*

dre's young gun still ridin the bass drum
fo tymz platinum, hate it or love it, im still number one
still in the hood, one hand on my gun
and my trigger finger still make bitches cum

HSC
good investment with big willie style that is a personal fav of mine no matter how many 'hardcunts' say will is soft he could rap circles around most of these stupid 'gangstas' today...'summertime' > any 'summer rap anthem' ever made.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
R Kelly
Mystikal
Ludacris
112 (again and again and again)
Jagged Edge
Boyz II Men (too bad im not going to this one :(:(:( i really hope they come out again and next time ill get front row tix :D)
I'd go and see all these people too. and Ja Rule and Usher (for the second time) coz I just can't grow out of my love for them. Ludacris would be AWESOME. I'd kill to see 112...I can't believe I missed out on Rock the Block tour, but i heard it was shit.

im goinh to Boyz II Men. Didn't get fantastic seats, but meh, i'm glad i'm going.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
FUCK YALL ARE DUMB BEST RAPPER IS TALIB KWELI, GAMES OK 4 A NWA RIP-OFF BEST WEST COAST RAPPER OF ALL TIME >>>>CUBE PAPOOSE IS HOT RIGHT NOW SO IS J-HOOD, BLACK THOUGHT IS MAD, PUN GR8EST EVER, 2PAC IS OK, TWISTA, AND DID SUM1 SAY 50 CENT???? ARENT U TALKING ABOUT RAPPERS NOT WANABE R'N'B SINGERS??? common also and nappy roots

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
FUCK YALL ARE DUMB BEST RAPPER IS TALIB KWELI, GAMES OK 4 A NWA RIP-OFF BEST WEST COAST RAPPER OF ALL TIME >>>>CUBE PAPOOSE IS HOT RIGHT NOW SO IS J-HOOD, BLACK THOUGHT IS MAD, PUN GR8EST EVER, 2PAC IS OK, TWISTA, AND DID SUM1 SAY 50 CENT???? ARENT U TALKING ABOUT RAPPERS NOT WANABE R'N'B SINGERS??? common also and nappy roots

talib aint best rapper lol but he is damn good,

black thought is one of my favourite rappers

props u got good taste

D-Block D-Block D-Block D-Block

i love nappy roots too. puns GREAT commons a great, twista great, 2pac is ok, papoose pretty good, did u hear he got stabbed a few days ago but he is in stable condition at the hospital hopefully he allright.

and yes ur right about cube being west coast rapper of all time :D

though the members of the pharcyde aint far behind :D

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
.did papoose get stabbed?? lmao u like ozhiphop to???? do u like US underground its ok but i luv immortal technique at moment but no offence dont liek TI that much except bring em out produced by SWizzBeatz RR 4 life

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
and its LOX 4 life to none of this d-block lol takin it back to BadBoy records days lol Gangstarr
de la soul
tribe called quest shall i go on are all good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)