Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Interesting how they had most of the last ep centred solely on the siege as opposed to cutting it to different places.

qrpw

HSC
They did get a budget increase just for Blackwater.. perhaps they wanted to spend it all :) By the way, yay for Podrick Payne!

All will be explained in "Valar Morghulis" All the Dany, and Jon Snow that you could hope for. (No, We all want to see Robb actually :p)
To be honest I haven't really been enjoying the Robb scenes as much as in Season 1. But Snow's been much better, and I am looking forward to Dany doing something other than "I AM FIYAH BLEUDx100".

jenslekman

HSC
They did get a budget increase just for Blackwater.. perhaps they wanted to spend it all :) By the way, yay for Podrick Payne!

To be honest I haven't really been enjoying the Robb scenes as much as in Season 1. But Snow's been much better, and I am looking forward to Dany doing something other than "I AM FIYAH BLEUDx100".
hey which channel is got on qrpw?

IamBread

HSC
Well that's season 2 done.. I don't want to wait a whole year :(

morts

HSC
lol this is such a good show a friend introduced me to it last week i love it lol

qrpw

HSC
Not a whole year... just another 300 days. Something to look forward to I suppose :)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
thanks i've never seen that video befire thandra scity did yiu think of that yuiiurself?

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
hey can someone please tell me if arya stark's direwolf comes back to her? :dog: :inlove:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)