Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
qualified french teacher?
Quoted for truth if you're not just bein silly, lol for years I thought it was Quit Fucking Trying durrrp

Blah blah Aiya and Tyrion are the bestest and I wanna see these dragons pwn etc etc

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Quoted for truth if you're not just bein silly, lol for years I thought it was Quit Fucking Trying durrrp

Blah blah Aiya and Tyrion are the bestest and I wanna see these dragons pwn etc etc
Tyrion is definitely the best character, hope the entire Lannister family dies except him

qrpw

HSC
bumping because blackwater

Now that was a great hour of television, probably one of the best I’ve seen. Fantastic episode. Tyrion, Sansa, the Hound, Bronn, Joffrey, Stannis, even Shae. And drunk Cersei. Perfect acting and perfect CGI, absolutely no complaints from me. GoT is setting up a reputation for amazing penultimate episodes :)

nazfiz

HSC
^Gotta love joffrey's cowardice when it comes to a real fight. All words.

jenslekman

HSC
bumping because blackwater

Now that was a great hour of television, probably one of the best I’ve seen. Fantastic episode. Tyrion, Sansa, the Hound, Bronn, Joffrey, Stannis, even Shae. And drunk Cersei. Perfect acting and perfect CGI, absolutely no complaints from me. GoT is setting up a reputation for amazing penultimate episodes :)
thank you so much for telling me about this show qrpw! rep +

nazfiz

HSC
thank you so much for telling me about this show qrpw! rep +
If you have the time i'd recommend reading the books. I hardly read books, but this series is just too good. has to be the best of its genre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)