Gang superglues naked man to exercise bike (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200705/s1913730.htm

A gang stripped a South African man before supergluing him to an exercise bicycle while they ransacked his house, according to a report today.

SAPA news agency said the attackers, dressed in suits, hijacked a man in his 50s and forced him at gunpoint to take them to his home in Johannesburg.

"The victim was then forced to strip, after which he was superglued to the seat of an exercise bicycle, his hands were superglued, as were his feet and then his mouth was superglued shut," SAPA quoted Mark Stokoe, a spokesman for emergency services Netcare 911, as saying.

The man was rescued about three hours later when his partner arrived home, SAPA said.

HSC
N/A
Haha yeah I saw that..

Was he sitting on the bike? If he was, that would've sucked. A lot.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Lol they would have had to hold him down for a while so the glue dried

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I don't see why they needed him to be naked. That just makes it seem like a weird fetish.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Sounds pretty scary, though it beats death. Top marks to the street thugs for ingenuity.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Triangulum said:
I don't see why they needed him to be naked. That just makes it seem like a weird fetish.
because then he could just rip his clothes. Thats like the most efficient[and funny] way to keep someone in the same spot and silent for ages.

It would have been funny at first when he is trying to tell his partner he is superglued[with mouth shut] Then she would be like omg why are u sitting on that bike naked! talk to me damnit stop grunting! for fuck sake iam going to throw you off that bike

AHH JESUS MY BALLS!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Serius said:
because then he could just rip his clothes.
Good point.

Serius said:
It would have been funny at first when he is trying to tell his partner he is superglued[with mouth shut] Then she would be like omg why are u sitting on that bike naked! talk to me damnit stop grunting! for fuck sake iam going to throw you off that bike

AHH JESUS MY BALLS!
Argggh. That's not a pleasant thought at all.

I wonder if they actually brought the superglue along with them, as a creative alternative to duct tape, or if it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Well, these criminals may jsut be caught up in a vicious CYCLE of crime.

They might be illegally PEDD(A)LING this man's property!

It's stories like this that make me wonder if I'm well GEARED enough against robbery.

Don't you just TYRE of my lame jokes?

Sorry =(
<3 I laughed when you SPOKE that.

=\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)