Gaysex Forces Closure - UNSW students fear repercussions (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
That's filthy. The idea of adults resorting to that shit is straight out wrong. They can't act as regular people and meet at Gay-Clubs and have relationships? I'm not particularly pro or anti homosexuality but this is straight out deplorable. You don't have sex in public, in a restroom, where kids may be. I remember once using a public toilet outside of the shops by my house and saw all these pictures of homosexuals on them with numbers and adresses. It was sickening, and that's why this type of nonsense needs to be stopped.

Warning Profanity:
Just because they're pooftas, that doesn't mean they should stop acting as adults. They should have some fucking common decency and use the websites as a venue and not go and do such filthy things where kids might have to be exposed to it.
What's with the hate speech.... FYI, I have seen heterosexual people have sex in public , so why don't people complain about they? I have no problems with gays have sex in public.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Would you let your 4 year old son go alone into a toilet full of 7' bears having rough anal sex?

No?

OMFG YOU'RE EQUATING ALL QUEERS WITH PEDOPHILES YOU HOMOPHOBIC
Wow homophobic much?

Isn't a toilet still a bad place if 7 bears are still having sex anyway?

i love how everyone interviewed equates homosexuality with pedophilia
+1.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What's with the hate speech.... FYI, I have seen heterosexual people have sex in public , so why don't people complain about they? I have no problems with gays have sex in public.
wait what

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I imagine most people would complain about hetro sex in public.

I have yet to see sex in public my whole life, I've seen people making out but that is pretty rare.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
No no kaz1, you are misunderstanding.

This is nerdasdasd we are talking about, he is arguing with the poster.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I imagine most people would complain about hetro sex in public.

I have yet to see sex in public my whole life, I've seen people making out but that is pretty rare.
You haven't been around the right places then :p
Have you ever looked around when you're in a cinema and watching a mildly entertaining movie?
I think most people are afraid to get caught by the cops though. Do they fine you though? And for what?

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Have you ever looked around when you're in a cinema and watching a mildly entertaining movie?
I think most people are afraid to get caught by the cops though. Do they fine you though? And for what?
Only in Western Sydney.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
LOL that sucks closing the toilets all because of some gay cunts.....

Now where the hell im going to pee if i go to myer..... in the change rooms.... lol

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Myer in the city, are you refering to the toilets on the same level (mezzanine floor where they sell ladies urhh... well undies and personal crap).... i remember there toilets on level 1,2 or 5.... but one night i was looking for a place to pee, and i think i went to the mezzanine floor bathrooms)

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Mainstream gay culture doesn't even approve of bathhouses let alone outdoor cruising.
is that really true though

i heard some influential fag say that bathhouses are "an integral part of gay culture"

Hi there444

HSC
Hetero is fine. Homo is just not right. Homo should be stopped and is probably worse than ebola. No probably not. But still homo is just screwed. These kind of people like those on that site should all be transported to a barren desert and then they can do what they like. Make the world a better place.
Did you know fact?: The ISIS leader is a homo and does it with all new recruit boys. These kind of people. These brutes (ISIS) should die in a shithole and be tortured and then killed the most horrible death. Next thing you see is an ISIS BOS member reading this post.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)