Gb (1 Viewer)

PinkKiller

HSC
N/A
just once in a while now...
I hate the new layout, its so confusing to use..and it seems like there are so many hackers using aimbots now that its no fun.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
above posts says it all ... and i dont like the temporary avatars ...

bumbo_hippo

HSC
ok...i found it realli confusing to play now..
buh yea...i play when i realli got nothing to do...buh i gotta use my dadz laptop to play~

transcendent

HSC
N/A
god not another GB thread. i don't like the thing. waiting for them to set up Rakion though.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
yea i got up to some high level and stopped...

there is some new golf game my friend is trying to get me to play..
u go on server and play against other pplz...i find it reali gay..buh heapz of pplz play it~

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
last time i played was when the new maps + bots came out.. new maps are hectic.. new bots are cool.. dont really play anymore

bumbo_hippo

HSC
yea i stopped playing wif RO came out..
and then when RO cost money i stopped....
and i played GB when it had new stuff.....and then i played dat 1 time...and stopped....

QRO is free buh...i can't b bothered...since my friend took all my itemz...-___-"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I joined the other day to get the free 1000 cash. Then I quit.

Apart from that, I haven't played for a few months.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Temporary avatars are annoying, and the limitless ones are so expensive. Pfft, no way in hell am I going to sit here playing GB all day to earn 250,000. :mad:

I've been double axe for awhile now. How do I find out how far I have to go to silver axe?

funniboi

HSC
lol i cant believe gunbound is still around!

i quit around the end of 2003 i think. and i was a wand.. but then when i downloaded it to paly with carrotz my rank dropped and i became a golden axe with the red dot :(

but luckily i still have my tuxedo and everything! and my arch angels and golden helmet and other stuff i cant remember. (back then, the set i had was 1 of the best ones you can get. i dunno about now since there's all these new avatars, oyu can proberly get a new set with better stats i guess.) well anyways...

on the topic of RO, there's alot of free RO servers that you can play on, the just have different rates and stuff. you just gotta go find one that suits your playing style, wether be it you like to level fast and have high stats, or level slow and have lesser stats!

and yeah, i dunon about now but back then to find the gp you need to go from 1 level to the next in gunbound you usually goto the gunbound.net site, but i dunno about now. :s

anyway.. i think nowdays more people play lineage ii, guildwars and world of warcraft (all 3 of which you have to p2p :O) but i aint paying to play no game. fuck that.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Temporary avatars are annoying, and the limitless ones are so expensive. Pfft, no way in hell am I going to sit here playing GB all day to earn 250,000. :mad:

I've been double axe for awhile now. How do I find out how far I have to go to silver axe?
http://gunbound.softnyx.net/03_how/04_level_award.asp

Next time I'm on, I'll totally play with some bosers. 1on1's are great fun.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
RU SERIOUS?!
shit~~ sigh...i realli wanted all my stuff...
i wanted my whole panda set...buh o welz...sigh~~~
GAY~~
i can't b bothered to play...

RO is boring...>"<
i jus walk around killing porings...they r so cute tho~~
levelling up is a pain in da ass....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)