Gb (2 Viewers)

funniboi

HSC
i dont want them to delete my account. i have the bear suit! it's like 'rare' now. because no1 else has it. aiya. this totally sucks.

in ro, if you play on servers high rates, one poring will make you jump up like 10 levels.

i played on a server where 1 poring is 17base levels, and stat was capped at 500, job was capped at 130, and levels was capped at 255. with full pk, and the karma/fame shit on it.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
wat da...
RO is like...weird~~ dun understand...
and u can kill other playerz..
i thought u only killed da monsters or something...

P

pLuvia

some people werent skilled but they had so many avatars that was unbelievable and you couldnt land a strong hit on them and so theres no point, newayz, its too repetitive

P

pLuvia

lol... not really.. but to some extent, because its really addictive just like diablo, good times~

P

pLuvia

but the game is good because it doesnt lag no matter where you are from, unlike war 3 and stuff, but diablo is the same as well, doesnt lag~

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SashatheMan said:
u dont get enoug hpoints playing 1v1
Time wise, you do.

I like quick games, that's why aduka shot 2 & SS only are always fun matches.

P

pLuvia

jumb said:
Time wise, you do.

I like quick games, that's why aduka shot 2 & SS only are always fun matches.
to get money, this is what i used to do, i had 2 computers rite next to each other, did a 1v1 and then kept on killing each other, always letting my char win, and usually get up to 4000 damage b4 i give up and win, i usually get about 2300 gold everytime doing that.. just for a 1v1.. my secret i will not tell

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kadlil said:
to get money, this is what i used to do, i had 2 computers rite next to each other, did a 1v1 and then kept on killing each other, always letting my char win, and usually get up to 4000 damage b4 i give up and win, i usually get about 2300 gold everytime doing that.. just for a 1v1.. my secret i will not tell
That's called "cheating" champ. I've stopped caring about the money now that I've got a money suit. I just play in av off all the time.

Anyway, they have an event going, where if you play on the weekend, you get 150% of gold and GP.

P

pLuvia

150%?? how does that work??, so instead of 15 u get..bout 20 gold??

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kadlil said:
they're really desparate for people to play arent they
Hell yeah. That's why limitless avatars are now so pricey. With the old prices you can only buy a 7-day item. How gay.

funniboi

HSC
id be more then happy to give my account away.

if anyone is interested, ill retrieve my password.. (i kinda forgot it) -- i hope it's still active, it's been well over 3 months since i last played!

bumbo_hippo

HSC
was jus bored yesterday~
i thought i go and check it out...again...
and its...hmm weird annoying~~
buh yea...everything in there is so cheap buh only for 7 dayz...like...WTF~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)