gc? (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
gcs are limited to 5 people i dont think everyone will fit 😭

Reactions: s9a

s9a

HSC
if its fine with you guys can we do it on like messages or something cause idk its a sack talking on here gotta pull out my whole laptop n shi 😭

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
if its fine with you guys can we do it on like messages or something cause idk its a sack talking on here gotta pull out my whole laptop n shi 😭
you can access bos on your phone also

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
heyy, would anyone be down to make like a groupchat where we can kinda like help eachother out, rant, and anything between those lines lol
Whilst this might help you to stay motivated, it may also serve as a massive procrastination trigger. Keep this in mind guys!! Only a few more weeks until the start of hsc for 2024ers and the end for the 2023ers!! Best thing right now is to try and remove as many distractions as possible, as these distractions will only further you from success. 'You must not procrastinate. Rather, you should make preparations so that even if you did die tonight, you would have no regrets. If you develop an appreciation for the uncertainty and imminence of death, your sense of the importance of using your time wisely will get stronger and stronger'- Dalai Lama 🙏 💯

carrotsss

HSC
Guys I'm so lost - wtf is the point of this - isn't this entire platform a forum for us HSC kids to rant and vent and help each other? What's the point of privatising that to five people 🤓

also I guess I'm salty I didn't cop an invite
yeah and one of the advantages of BoS is that you’re helping out future students because when you google pretty much any HSC related question BoS shows up, whereas with a discord or private group all of these things just get lost forever

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Guys I'm so lost - wtf is the point of this - isn't this entire platform a forum for us HSC kids to rant and vent and help each other? What's the point of privatising that to five people 🤓

also I guess I'm salty I didn't cop an invite
yeah and one of the advantages of BoS is that you’re helping out future students because when you google pretty much any HSC related question BoS shows up, whereas with a discord or private group all of these things just get lost forever
i.e. we don't need a private gc <3

SASH_06_X

HSC
Whilst this might help you to stay motivated, it may also serve as a massive procrastination trigger. Keep this in mind guys!! Only a few more weeks until the start of hsc for 2024ers and the end for the 2023ers!! Best thing right now is to try and remove as many distractions as possible, as these distractions will only further you from success. 'You must not procrastinate. Rather, you should make preparations so that even if you did die tonight, you would have no regrets. If you develop an appreciation for the uncertainty and imminence of death, your sense of the importance of using your time wisely will get stronger and stronger'- Dalai Lama 🙏 💯
oml i feel like u dumped a bucket of icy cold water on me. The sudden reminder- :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)