Gender inequality (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah out of my primary ed course, about 10% are male.

They get all the bitches, though. Everyone loves a male primary school teacher.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I
'Girl' jobs, like teaching or nursing, are ridiculously underpaid. 'Boy' jobs, like bricklaying, are not worth as much as teaching!
Of course they're worth more than teaching. that's why they get paid more.

If teachers get paid less than they should the ONLY reason is because most of them work for the government, and their wages, unlike everyone elses, are not determined by the market, but rather, arbitrarily by bureaucrats.

There is still a glass ceiling preventing women from being at the head of corporate companies.
You mean like westpac? Fuck.

Haha, "corporate companies" fuck you're dumb

This surreptitious discrimination needs to stop.
What a fucking nothing sentence that is. Fuck, what a nothing post overall.

Stay the fuck in non-school you dumb bitch and keep this feminist crap for your b.arts friends.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah most people think they're underpaid.

Teaching is difficult, there's no doubt about that, but you have the potential to earn a very decent wage, especially considering the hours you work and the holidays you get. AND with the introduction of exec wages for 'expert' teachers. You can earn over 100k as a teacher, but you'll have to work hard and become an exec of some sort (teachers in classrooms get capped at around 85k, but it goes up every year). That's pretty good for a job where you only have to be in the office 40 weeks a year.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Yeah most people think they're underpaid.

Teaching is difficult, there's no doubt about that, but you have the potential to earn a very decent wage, especially considering the hours you work and the holidays you get. AND with the introduction of exec wages for 'expert' teachers. You can earn over 100k as a teacher, but you'll have to work hard and become an exec of some sort (teachers in classrooms get capped at around 85k, but it goes up every year). That's pretty good for a job where you only have to be in the office 40 weeks a year.
Don't forget the non-monetary benefits like access to Teachers Credit Union, Teachers Health Fund, both of which are top quality products, employment security, great superannuation schemes... Teachers don't have it too bad after all.

brendroid

HSC
Inequality only exists when we try to be nitpicky and find obvious inequalities.

It's not really that easy. People usually get paid based on how well they deliver, and people get promoted based on their overall contributions.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Inequality only exists when we try to be nitpicky and find obvious inequalities.

It's not really that easy. People usually get paid based on how well they deliver, and people get promoted based on their overall contributions.

You're completely right, HSC Student of 2010.

grammarye

HSC
men = strong and smart
women = weak and caring

weak and caring dont make you successful in business world okay
Chauvinistic male a*hole.
Please, where did you learn such things?
The stone age?

Women had always had it tougher than men. Think about what we have had to put up with over the span of human history: your ego and continual destruction of all things important to mankind, all caused by similarly minded males such as yourself.
Weak? I don't think so. Caring? Someone has had to take care of everyone.

As for you: Strong? You wish. Smart? Given your comment, I am beginning to doubt your level of intelligence.

After all, God looked at Adam, said to himself, 'I can do better', and made Eve.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
The stone age?

Women had always had it tougher than men. Think about what we have had to put up with over the span of human history: your ego and continual destruction of all things important to mankind, all caused by similarly minded males such as yourself.

As for you: Strong? You wish. Smart? Given your comment, I am beginning to doubt your level of intelligence.

After all, God looked at Adam, said to himself, 'I can do better', and made Eve.
Women had it tougher than men?

Trust me, if we take away your boobies and convert you into a man, you will probably kill yourself. As a man, you have to work very hard for anything and earn everything, be it respect, money or relationships.

Women at the age of 16-30 have it very, very easy and hold the cards (unless they are highly unattractive).

Your statement also contradicts itself. Read it again, if you don't pick it up I will explain it to you.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
The stone age?

if women are so smart and strong, then why were males always the dominant sex?

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
My mother owns a multi-national PR firm (operating in the USA and AUS, with baby companies to sort out her less important clients), and my father owns a winery and two investment banking firms, as well as percentages in lots of different companies. Both made men and women, both work 18 hour days.

STFU to bloody gender inequality.

It's called hard work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)