General Discussion of Main Round offers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confound

HSC
omg get off the site for a sec and let me enrol

Jay123

HSC
Re: Post Your 2015 University Offers Here

Everyone who's having trouble accepting an UNSW offer - google "myUNSW web sign on" and sign on using your zID and Unipass (obtain from Identity Manager). Once you get through to myUNSW, click the "my applications" tab and accept your offer there! Congrats guys!
Wait, how do i obtain it from "identity manager"?

Magiccarpet

HSC

off topic, but where/when can we access the smh course checker to see who got into what?

LandCo

HSC
N/A

https://idm.unsw.edu.au/idm/user/newUser/validateNewUser.jsp

Obtain them (zpass, zid, unipass) from the above link.

Also, as a future reference, UNSW IDM is something you'll visit every 6 months or so to change your password.
I can't get the, UNSW Program Code. :(
I need one for computer engineering. When i press on UAC Code Lookup it redirects to UNSW getting started page; and then crashes. The handbook 4 digit thingy doesnt work too.

Elise8842

HSC
N/A

Help please anyone? The identity manager says the info I entered does not match their records

~

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

I need one for computer engineering. When i press on UAC Code Lookup it redirects to UNSW getting started page; and then crashes. The handbook 4 digit thingy doesnt work too.
Computer Engineering UNSW code is 3645.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

http://www.handbook.unsw.edu.au/undergraduate/programs/2015/3645.html

Wait so 3707 doesn't work either?

This is really weird because mreditor and faisalabdul were saying the same thing about their program code.

Help please anyone? The identity manager says the info I entered does not match their records

~
Did you check UAC that you got an offer?

Also, I think it might be that you have the wrong program code just like what LandCo is having problems with too.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Computer Engineering UNSW code is 3645.
That's for existing students. For commencing students it is 3707 as all program in faculty of Engineering have just undergone a name change.

QZP

HSC

All students commencing 2015 should go to program 3707. 3707 is the code you need to input. Note: 3707 is the code of Engineering (Honours) but you still put it in if you are doing computer engineering. I was worried about this at first since my offer is specifically B Software Engineering but it actually appears as Software Engineering at the end of the form.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Also, if your queries are university specific try to post in that university's section please.

MiseryParade

HSC
Pretty surprised to see that USyd law dropped from 99.7 to 99.5 while UNSW law remains at 99.7. I feel like cutoffs dropped for most courses this year.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Pretty surprised to see that USyd law dropped from 99.7 to 99.5 while UNSW law remains at 99.7. I feel like cutoffs dropped for most courses this year.
USyd Combined Law was announced earlier to have a cut-off of 99.50 for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)