General Mathematics 2015 Marathon (1 Viewer)

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
How much prelim can they ask? Thats the only thing i'm worried about. The terminology from prelim tricks me in past papers. Fingers crossed for 95+

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
How much prelim can they ask? Thats the only thing i'm worried about. The terminology from prelim tricks me in past papers. Fingers crossed for 95+
Max of 30% prelim content can be tested.

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
Not too bad.

When ased to sketch a graph to show the relationships between things, should it be a curve graph or can it be a line graph? (Question 29 a. ii of 2014 HSC; Im not looking at the answers until ive finished.)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Not too bad.

When ased to sketch a graph to show the relationships between things, should it be a curve graph or can it be a line graph? (Question 29 a. ii of 2014 HSC; Im not looking at the answers until ive finished.)
You should get a Hyperbola if you've done the formula correctly.

Angel_HSC

HSC
Why does one need general maths in their life... I am literally getting the worse headache over it :(

swagmeister

HSC
Love the wordy questions getting posted up here haha - that's what I've spent the past two days looking at, franked dividends and all that fun stuff...
The actual math in general is the easy part, it's when it ends up being a humanity that it gets annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)