General maths..how did you go???good or bad?? (1 Viewer)

emiliehearts

HSC
the paper was hard in some aspects, those being, they generally tried to just confuse the absolute fuck out of you.

i knew how to do the formulae they wanted, but they always had some bullshit twist in it to put you off, which did every time, hope i get some marks through working out

the cheese question was bullshit.

and as for the last question, i think i got it right, all it was asking was to use two applications of simpsons rule in this equation....which i thought ment just put

h/3 (a+4xb+0) +
h/3 (a+4xb+0)

thats not exactly what i wrote but the general idea, i thought they just wanted to see if you knew how to do simpsons rule.

that home loan question, was also bullshit. crap exam.

Tarshy

HSC
Teegs123 said:
for the cheese one, i drew a diagram and put the measurements i found on the diagram?? is that still an expression??? LOL and i thought it was 7am for the timezones question too.
Was the answer 7am the next day???

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
BecciBoo said:
I agree, like what was with the random z-score graph that we've never seen before. And the last part of the simpsons rule question sucked. And Julie's home loan. It was heaps harder than the past few years, everyone agreed. :(
agree, agree, agree.

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
songs4thesadman said:
oh. and the for simpsons rule one i wrote
2*h/3(8a+2b) or something

ok I wrote that h/3(4a+b) is one half, so hopefully..

2 x h/3(4a+b) is two halves?

coins

HSC
Tarshy said:
Was the answer 7am the next day???
No, the answer was 12:00 pm Wednesday, you have to add the 5 hours in the difference in time.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Emily *** hates all the arrogant nerds on boredofstudies.3 hours ago - 4 comments
Hilary *** at 3:45pm October 23
i know ay!
they make u feel like u failed everything..
Lauren *** at 3:48pm October 23
SAME!
"DREAM: 100"
"Acheivable: 99.6"
"Aim: 99.76" SHUT UP NERDS
Hilary ***at 3:50pm October 23
ahahah. i know..damn them!!
it makes me feel like going on there and bein like well iv failed every yr 12 test so far..but im aiming for 98. i think its achievable..
Emily *** at 4:02pm October 23
yeah i went on there after the maths exam and sum of them are like yeahhhhh sooo good im so getiing 90s for it!!
it wass like, THE shittest, hardest gayest maths test ive ever done in my life

hahahahaa

SoullessAngel

HSC
kristykouture said:
wow maybe you should do extension maths
Sarcasm much
The exam wasn't that bad honestly

*shrugs*
Harder then most in some parts though.

I only liked it because i thought it would be alot harder
With financial maths =\

SoullessAngel

HSC
housah0lic said:
Emily *** hates all the arrogant nerds on boredofstudies.3 hours ago - 4 comments
Hilary *** at 3:45pm October 23
i know ay!
they make u feel like u failed everything..
Lauren *** at 3:48pm October 23
SAME!
"DREAM: 100"
"Acheivable: 99.6"
"Aim: 99.76" SHUT UP NERDS
Hilary ***at 3:50pm October 23
ahahah. i know..damn them!!
it makes me feel like going on there and bein like well iv failed every yr 12 test so far..but im aiming for 98. i think its achievable..
Emily *** at 4:02pm October 23
yeah i went on there after the maths exam and sum of them are like yeahhhhh sooo good im so getiing 90s for it!!
it wass like, THE shittest, hardest gayest maths test ive ever done in my life

hahahahaa

Rotfl

haha

=]

coins

HSC
hey guys got another question for you people. Question 24. (C) what formula did you use and what answer did you get?

fattmoe

HSC
wow your an elitist dick

maybe if your mummy and daddy didn't throw money at you every time you cried for attention you would realise that it doesn't matter where you start, all that matters is where u finish

sure private schools are favoured more by employers, but so is quality

williamsk

HSC
Whilst I myself attend a private school, it's pretty funny how we have the highest "supervisors/special needs/special provisions" rate in the state. It's almost funnier, how you can sit there priding yourself as an "upper class contemporary" yet have the grammer and punctuation level in corrolation to a year six primary school student. Then again what would we know, we come from a school where basically everything is done for us, so really our kind and our standard is far less then those who actually worked their little arse's off. Regardless of myself attending a private school and yourself attending a private school, you still have to learn the syllabus dot points, that my friend can't be done by your ancient history teacher or your standard english teacher either. Just like every private school attender out there, you have to do it yourself. Funny enough, so does every student, regardless of what name their school falls under. Devondale for you though, unlike most of us lucky enough for an expensive education, you're head is probably too big to fit in the exam room itself. Then again, interpreting the state statistics, of the ratio of private school students to special provisions, you probably have your own little room, and your own little scribe, with an five minutes per half an hour. Your mum probably typed your ridiculous comparions of ones value. It's people like you, that make the privellidged education seem an embarassment. well done, you'll definitley get far in daddy's business.

christaz2491

HSC
williamsk said:
Whilst I myself attend a private school, it's pretty funny how we have the highest "supervisors/special needs/special provisions" rate in the state. It's almost funnier, how you can sit there priding yourself as an "upper class contemporary" yet have the grammer and punctuation level in corrolation to a year six primary school student. Then again what would we know, we come from a school where basically everything is done for us, so really our kind and our standard is far less then those who actually worked their little arse's off. Regardless of myself attending a private school and yourself attending a private school, you still have to learn the syllabus dot points, that my friend can't be done by your ancient history teacher or your standard english teacher either. Just like every private school attender out there, you have to do it yourself. Funny enough, so does every student, regardless of what name their school falls under. Devondale for you though, unlike most of us lucky enough for an expensive education, you're head is probably too big to fit in the exam room itself. Then again, interpreting the state statistics, of the ratio of private school students to special provisions, you probably have your own little room, and your own little scribe, with an five minutes per half an hour. Your mum probably typed your ridiculous comparions of ones value. It's people like you, that make the privellidged education seem an embarassment. well done, you'll definitley get far in daddy's business.

nice work

nathan169

HSC
billshakespeare said:
so how did all u public school plebs find the general maths exam? i had a look at my friends copy of the paper - who is among your social rank - and there were a few qualms for people like u but for us private school shore ppl (who dont even offer general maths because out brains are much large than yours and can therefore handle the complexities as somethign even as basic as 2-unit maths) the paper was a breeze in the park

i guess its that simple maths that is all that is necessary for ur positions in life...cleaning our shoes, cleaning our mansions, cleaning out our trash cans - essentially anything to do with cleaning (or merely serving us for any of our whims).

dont worry though i hear that its ok to live on the povertly line...public school filth and therefore those doing general maths should be ok with being poor and unable to comprehend things like 2 - - 1. you guys cant help it. its in your pedigree and you cant escape it. however, me and my friends at the mighty Shore School are genetically superior to u people...

btw if the paki guy with the sick sunnies and semen in his hair is here, how did u find ur little test today?
you must be one of the gayest cunts ever ay

Olympus15

HSC
williamsk said:
It's almost funnier, how you can sit there priding yourself as an "upper class contemporary" yet have the grammer and punctuation level in corrolation to a year six primary school student.
How ironic, you must have great "Grammer" and punctuation to be able to spell "grammar" and "correlation" incorrectly.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
fattmoe said:
wow your an elitist dick

maybe if your mummy and daddy didn't throw money at you every time you cried for attention you would realise that it doesn't matter where you start, all that matters is where u finish

sure private schools are favoured more by employers, but so is quality
i like you.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
billshakespeare said:
so how did all u public school plebs find the general maths exam? i had a look at my friends copy of the paper - who is among your social rank - and there were a few qualms for people like u but for us private school shore ppl (who dont even offer general maths because out brains are much large than yours and can therefore handle the complexities as somethign even as basic as 2-unit maths) the paper was a breeze in the park

i guess its that simple maths that is all that is necessary for ur positions in life...cleaning our shoes, cleaning our mansions, cleaning out our trash cans - essentially anything to do with cleaning (or merely serving us for any of our whims).

dont worry though i hear that its ok to live on the povertly line...public school filth and therefore those doing general maths should be ok with being poor and unable to comprehend things like 2 - - 1. you guys cant help it. its in your pedigree and you cant escape it. however, me and my friends at the mighty Shore School are genetically superior to u people...

btw if the paki guy with the sick sunnies and semen in his hair is here, how did u find ur little test today?

Thats just sad... I win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)