General Pants selling.. (2 Viewers)

kahlilouise

HSC
Well well....

I happen to like Led Zeppelin. And i'd buy one of those t-shirts and wear it. Does that automatically make me a poser to a passerby on the street cause' they have some preconceived view which was posted on an internet forum for christs sakes? haha yeah right. :rofl:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I laugh at people who whinge about shops such as gp, urban store etc claiming that they are for trendwhores and just follow fashion etc etc.

Name me one shop that doesnt? If anything id probably sit here and say that supre, tightrope, valley girl *enter name of any other relatively cheap clothing store* are more the type to follow trends. Every season their store just looks like a colour coded version of what you will see on any girl walking the street/going clubbing etc etc and there is hardly any variety. If you dont like the fashion for the season you are fucked.

I see gp and what not as more of a place where i can buy clothes for every day wear that i know i will put on a few years down the track because they are just regular singlet, tshirts, skirts, hoodies etc that happen to be of good quality (i dont care if people jump in now and say they are overpriced because i have first hand experience of how long these items of clothing actually last). I usually hate the fashion that is out at a certain time and at to this that i can hardly ever pull it off and cheaper shops that i mentioned before tend to cater to this fashion every bloody season and so gp etc etc offer me an alternative.

Mr Lovepony

HSC
Agh shite, we can solve the problem by making our own clothes out of potato sacks and bits of food scrap or wrap ourselves in cling wrap and alfoil, maybe a trail of toilet roll cascading down from the top of your undies for that touch of wedding chic. This way, everyone can be totally "original" and non trendy.

The most original dresser that I've ever seen is my dad who tucks his polo shirt into his shorts and wears knee high socks with sandals.

Went off trail there. I don't object to General Pants selling band shirts. It can't bother me cos they'll never print my favourite musician's name on any of their shirts unless oneday they decide that Rachmaninov is cool. If they do then I'd buy that shirt.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
politik said:
My brother feels the same way. I had to put up with him a few weeks ago telling me how he saw a girl with a Ramones shirt, asked her if she knew any of the songs, and told her to get fucked when she couldnt name a single one.
This kids..Is what im on about. She needs a lobotomy..

.A TEENAGE LOBOTOMY.....AMIRITE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)