General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

Thunderstorm

HSC
Yeaaaaaah I reckon you might be right. I chose resource :( think it might have been a trick question.
Tbh I wouldn't be that shocked if resource is the answer. Not to worry, onto the next, I'm sure you still did well :)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
It could be one of those subjective questions that the consider both answers? Don't know if that ever happens in HSC exams

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
What the fuck is with this guy's trials:

How could a teacher predict the exact wording (apart from the verb) of the HSC examination? Is it possible? Or is something sus going on here. So unfair lol.
That's not word for word but it's 90% similar

My brother's modern teacher legit managed to guess the question for one of their essays with words like "is", "the" all in the same spot - It was crazy

Yeah if that person's school does what my school does then they're really lucky - They get some of the 20 / 20 people at my school to type up their responses

FlameLash

HSC
Yeaaaaaah I reckon you might be right. I chose resource :( think it might have been a trick question.
I would lean towards resource instead of industrial. I think many people are confused between markets and industries. The recipient of the good is within an industry itself, not a market. A market is any place or medium that purely facilitates the buying and selling of a specific good or service, in this case wheat, which is a resource.

Flop21

HSC
That's not word for word but it's 90% similar

My brother's modern teacher legit managed to guess the question for one of their essays with words like "is", "the" all in the same spot - It was crazy

Yeah if that person's school does what my school does then they're really lucky - They get some of the 20 / 20 people at my school to type up their responses
Yeah that's what I was thinking, my school did this as well (except not typed just scanned them). Hence why I'm so jealous.

Doubt any business questions will accept 2 answers, the MC that is. Doesn't even come close to the ambiguousness of the bio MC (which I hope takes more than 1 answer).

crowley926

HSC
I actually liked this exam - a couple of the multiple choice and short answer threw me off (esp the process layout one) but the extended questions were god sent
and the section iii part was honestly amazing couldnt have been easier

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I hated Section III. Was a pain to bullshit when I could've just written "Just...run away from this business"

Flop21

HSC
I forgot to mention the ACCC of all bloody things in section 3, even though that was the first thing I thought of when reading the stimulus... :(

crowley926

HSC
I forgot to mention the ACCC of all bloody things in section 3, even though that was the first thing I thought of when reading the stimulus... :(
Aww don't worry. To be fair they only asked which consumer laws they're breaking so you wouldn't necessarily have to mention ACCC as they don't even ask about consequences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)