General Thoughts: Chemistry (1 Viewer)

b3kh1t

HSC
>< can't imagine i didn't finish it >< i though the test was doable but i left our like 5 marks on the stupid modeling shit >< but i;m pretty confident on what i have done so hoping for a raw mark ~92
LOOOOOOOOOL I used a dancefloor as my model hahahahahahahaha gets to crowded people have to sit, gets to hot people sit, and when someones goes to sit someone has to get up to dance hahahahahahaha I was about to write lol at the end of my answer

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
i said 4 things for the last question in industrial because i had time. How will they mark it? Holistically?

jamesfirst

HSC
LOOOOOOOOOL I used a dancefloor as my model hahahahahahahaha gets to crowded people have to sit, gets to hot people sit, and when someones goes to sit someone has to get up to dance hahahahahahaha I was about to write lol at the end of my answer
wtf ???

does it have to be a different thing ? Like, I can't do the soda bottle equilibrium testing ?

b3kh1t

HSC
Not sure but it says equilibrium modeling so I assumed it meant that but maybe you'll still get marks for it :D

lhbdan

HSC
Hmm so is saying that barium sulfate is white, thus you can see the colour of the indicator, and the colour change the correct answer or is there a more chemistry-esque answer?

abc123yoyo

HSC
What was question a for shipwrecks i think i read the question wrong :3 and did what did everybody get for question d that was a weird question pretty easy exam on the whole i think i made a couple of mistakes in calculation but 80+ probably

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
haha shit
our class used molecular model kits
made the molecules, put them in a box
then picked them up at random
if they were different, they reacted and formed a product
if they were the same, we put them back
if we picked up 2 products, they reacted and went back to the reactants

lolcakes52

HSC
What was question a for shipwrecks i think i read the question wrong :3 and did what did everybody get for question d that was a weird question pretty easy exam on the whole i think i made a couple of mistakes in calculation but 80+ probably
question d was about the experiment of metals decaying

Nympha

HSC
that's bull shit ...........
Why? the question specifically said modelling. And theres a specific dotpoint which says you have to *model* an equilibrium reaction. If they wanted the prac, they would've said so.

Richard Llyod

HSC
an experiment is not a model lol...you might wanna get off bos, youre dropping marks left right and centre
+1

serves you right jamesfirst, you shouldnt have acted so arrogant saying you would state rank. just cos youre first at your school doesnt make you better than the rest of the state

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
is evening up a class and throwing tennis balls to opposite ends of the class modelling. like 1 side starts with 2 balls and the other side with6 and eventually it will be pretty much 4 balls on each side after a period of time? i did bs some parts.

jamesfirst

HSC
+1

serves you right jamesfirst, you shouldnt have acted so arrogant saying you would state rank. just cos youre first at your school doesnt make you better than the rest of the state
When did I say that I will get a state rank and when did I say that I am first in my school??

lol. Experiment CAN be a model can't it ??? ah fk it. I dc. I was gonna do this water equilibrium model but >.>.... Idk why I didn't do that FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nympha

HSC
is evening up a class and throwing tennis balls to opposite ends of the class modelling. like 1 side starts with 2 balls and the other side with6 and eventually it will be pretty much 4 balls on each side after a period of time? i did bs some parts.
Yes. I used that one too - it was used in the solutions of a past hsc exam so I think it's fine to use. :)

b3kh1t

HSC
@ Jamesfirst, dw hopefully they will be leninant somewhat and give you some marks if you talked about the right things and pretty sure it wasn't him they was bragging about getting state rank and being the best hahaha it was the others

b3kh1t

HSC
see all the schools are boring, you modelling investigation wasn't as fun :p hahahaha

jamesfirst

HSC
Oh man... I was gonna do this model (which is a model)... but I didnt' fark me dead. Well Im getting off this forum because it's sad to read that I've lost so many marks.

Aindan

HSC
Overall, it was a paper of moderate difficulty - the content questions were easy but some of the calculations and inference questions were harder. I think I did well - not mindblowing well but still a b6 nonetheless hopefully

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)