General Thoughts: Chemistry (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
chemistry is easily my weakest subject but i was pretty happy *could* possibly (fingers crossed) scrape band 6

wyssm

HSC
isnt it -57kJ/mol because the net ionic equation for all neutraisation reactions is essentially H+ + OH- ->H2O

utanobeiiby

HSC
an experiment is not a model.. its a real thing... im thinking when they say models they meant like balls and sticks and computer simulations stuff.. well either way i skipped that question cause i can't write some BS about balls and sticks><

2g1b

HSC
N/A
concentration of citric acid was around 0.35ish if exact values were used from beginning to start as you're supposed to

fh1993

HSC
Re: Chem How HARD!!

Anal rape.....

First question in industrial chemistry *shoots myself*

vamperstien

HSC

first question inindustrial chem was more general knowledge, I don't know how it was in the syllabus, I remember doing something similar in year 11, but odd choice of question

LLButters

HSC
N/A
Probably the worst exam I've ever done in my life. I'd be happy with a band 4.

Pablitto

HSC

That exam wasn't too bad. That shipwrecks question with the petri dish LOL What idiot puts all the samples in the same dish? :p

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
are you talking about the ostwald process? Cus that was pretty much just about equilibrium - which is in our syllabus
It would have made a lot more sense if they used the Haber process instead since that is something that was in the syllabus and you could also talk about equilibrium/le chateliers.

Last edited:

Aindan

HSC
It would have made a lot more sense if they used the Haber process instead since that is something that was in the syllabus and you could also talk about equilibrium/le chateliers.
yes but they didn't want us to spurt out some rote learned stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)