General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

MrCricket

HSC
Anyone notice the second person in the third stimulus for creative writing? I heard they were looking for something creative like that?

andybandy

HSC
fuck, did the question say as a central element of your story? i specified the image in my story, and told a bit of back story but thats it

yus456

HSC
N/A
OMG! I FAILED. I did 2 related texts instead of 1 for the third section.

lolwot

HSC
Yeah what do you mean!? Don't all three sections count!?
They are trolling... all three sections count, hence why it's out of 45, with modules out of 60 for a total out of 105

T-Hud

HSC
Essay was alright I think, spent way too much time on it though.
Short Answers were great.
Creative ordinary, stimulus' didn't fit my prepared.

SuperMike96

HSC
I found it okay but my creative writing was terrible. Short answers were good but I wasted too much time. For the essay I pretty much only focused on how the attitudes of others influenced individuals, I don't know if that was wrong :(
They asked for you to suggest the extent to which your texts agreed with the question ("How accurately does this statement reflect the ideas presented...") Your response should be fine as long as you said that your texts didn't reflect the choice part of the question significantly.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I found it okay but my creative writing was terrible. Short answers were good but I wasted too much time. For the essay I pretty much only focused on how the attitudes of others influenced individuals, I don't know if that was wrong :(
That's right, the attitudes of others can influence one's connective state. This fit well with skrzynecki (feliks/ancestors) although for ancestors, I said that it moderately reflected the premise (the question we had to answer was about reflecting how accurate that statement was), but for ancestors, the persona did have a desire/choice to belong, but was hindered by his cultural uncertainty (which is of course because of the generational barrier), so although there's not another person directly mentioned in the text that influenced that attitude, It's his familial bond (or lack thereof) that's greatly inferred (hence the moderate authentication of the question).

Last edited:

Ichan7

HSC
not prepared for Module C question tomorrow. Will kill Hamlet, Franky and Bladerunner tho

yus456

HSC
N/A
OMG I FAILED. I used 2 related texts instead of 1 for section III! AHHH! I AM SO STUPID!

mahmoudali

HSC
okay can someone tell me what a faking crease on a picture has to do with identity

blinx96

HSC
fk the namesake didnt really suit the question, but my related texts really did ahhahah :/

moocow920

HSC
Does anyone remember exact essay question from CSSA? I never got my paper back im curious to see how similar it was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)