General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
Does someone still have that link to TAFE?

Nah jokes. Section 1 was alright, but I didn't finish the the last 5 marker (I only wrote a page for the last 5 marker)

The creative was pretty good. I used the compass image as metaphorical and physical object, fit with my story pretty good. However the quality turns to shit in the paragraph before my conclusion when I realised I didn't have time and have to combine two paragraphs I had memorised into 1, but then my conclusion was strong.

What I wrote in the essay was good, question was simple to adapt to my rote learnt one, but only got to write around 750 words and I ran out of time, meaning with 10 minutes left I had to join my 2nd idea paragraph on the core text and related text into one paragraph and it was sloppy. Also, related text part turned to shit when I only had 5 minutes left.. not having high hopes for this because of the littlle quanity i wrote.

My hand and fingers fucken killed. Couldn't write that fast, or i would have tore something in my hand. Why can't we just type..FFS, I knew it just couldn't write it in time.

Overall hoping for 12 in creative, 11 in unseen, and 9 in Essay. (the hsc marks hard so even though im confident with creative and short answer, yeh ..look at the raw marks). So overall 32/45 in this section. which is 70% and on track for a band 5 hopefully or a high band 4.
i've gotchu covered bruv: https://www.tafensw.edu.au/courses/get-started-at-tafe-nsw/how-to-enrol

He

HSC
8/8 rekt. Probs did worse the kid next to me who got his phone taken off him half way through.

nahh srs tho.

not 2 bad.

sect 1: fuck ya BOSTES, probs got like 10/15
sect 2: FUCK YES, PREPARED WAS PERFECT FOR THIS! 15/15 EASY and it only took me 30 mins
sect 3: 1 related threw me, and I basically have 2 massive paragraphs with a small improvised 1 in between. 12/15 if lucky

mcmullenf

HSC
was good, ran out of time and so my creative writing suffered a bit

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Unexpected discovery... Rip.... knew something was going too well. GG NO RE

crabdoctor

HSC
I'll probably get 20/45.. Like legit. Oh god I hope the Hamlet and Gatsby questions aren't hard

Drsoccerball

HSC
Consdering everyone's complaints i think its possible for me to pass english :O

theduckforces

HSC
N/A
Wow seriously, am i the only one who wrote about 5 pages each section and thought that was pretty good?

Loudvicuna

HSC
S1: A few sentences for the 2 and 3 markers and 1 page for e)
S2: 2.5 pages (made it up on the spot)
S3: 4.25 pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)