General Thoughts - Geography (1 Viewer)

margarita159

HSC
OMG, its one mc question, why argue over whether it was 3 or 9, u cant change anthing...

plus to get special treatment cause u had "heavy rain", is crap!
sorry to offend...

blackall46

HSC
frewins said:
The sun rises in the east in The Northern Hempishere and The Southern Hemisphere because the earth spins in direction only

which means its was 3pm not 9am as a few of you have posted

good luck everyone, i think thats the only one i felt confident about
Ahah you're a dumb cunt

like ive said:

sun rises in the east, therefore the shadows would be on the western sides of the shit at 9am. which it was.

say goodbye to a mark dipshit

margarita159

HSC
geography was the best subject ever, or maybe it was because of the class i had... (mcc). it would have to tie with economics.

i cant believe its no more, now all we have to do is wait for the results. it seems the majority of people thought it was good...(no?). well maybe it will encourage the numbers up, cause hardly anybody does geo these days:confused: WHY...

jamie-lee-lee

HSC
pinkdragon89 said:
Um well im sorry that you think that you know everything around here but we do our exams in a show ground pavillion with a tin roof and last year people got bonis marks because it poured the whole exam and the sound was amplified by the tin roof....now i if they got special consideration for that im pretty sure we will considering a storm is worse.

thankyou very much

anyways i dont really care considering i have an assessment mark of like 93 and think that I got at least 80 in that exam
woot i agree
tin showground roofs are horrible

KateRobbo

HSC
robreido said:
i thought it was an easy exam! im fucking happy with it!! the only q i cudnt answer was the one about vertical integration cos i didnt pay attention in class when we learnt that :p anyways hope u all went as well as i did :)
its actually vertical exaggeration which is a pretty basic skill.
and i hope everyone was EVALUATING the ecosystems question.
doesn't really matter how many pages you write it could be completely irrelevant.
and who cares about the time of day question:
1) you can't go and change it
and 2) you probably won't even know if you got it right or wrong as we never get our marked papers back.
anyway why ponder on the past
whats done is done

pablito

HSC
i thought it was a shit exam

didnt study at all for the first and last essay question.
who the fuk would have thought they would put the same bloody question in 2 years in a row for tourism.

short answer was pethetic, anyone who walked into that room, regardless if they did geo or not, could have done it. it was way to vague

i only utilised about 5% of my study for that exam...rubbish. the rest was a waste of time.

wooki

HSC
our geo teacher isnt all that great....clueless is the most ccommon name for her

none the less- i liked the exam though it did have a few little tricks in it
but i tell you what i had modern on thurs, maths and geo on the fri i drank so much red bull i couldnt sleep last nite

robreido

HSC
KateRobbo said:
its actually vertical exaggeration which is a pretty basic skill.
and i hope everyone was EVALUATING the ecosystems question.
doesn't really matter how many pages you write it could be completely irrelevant.
and who cares about the time of day question:
1) you can't go and change it
and 2) you probably won't even know if you got it right or wrong as we never get our marked papers back.
anyway why ponder on the past
whats done is done

haha yeh i know its exageration, i was thinking about business studies at the time i wrote that comment, and i know it is a pretty basic skill, but i never payed attention when we learnt it...
and i definatley agree with u, why is everyone bitching about the stupid time of day q? hu cares like kate says whats done is done and u will never know hu of u is right.

basketballer001

HSC
i thought it was pretty good. i fkn stuffd up the first question though.l0l. i had no idea. but the essay questions were good. for the first essay i talked about towra point intertidal wetlands and costal sand dunes wrote i page off full book. 2nd essay was on woolloomooloo urbandecay/renewal, wrote about 2 pages off full book and the last essay was on viticulture wrote the same as for wolloomooloo. The only think that stufd me up was some of the mc :mad1:

mouldy

HSC
wooki said:
our geo teacher isnt all that great....clueless is the most ccommon name for her

none the less- i liked the exam though it did have a few little tricks in it
but i tell you what i had modern on thurs, maths and geo on the fri i drank so much red bull i couldnt sleep last nite
Here here! I had english on monday, business tuesday, chem wednesday, and geo friday. Soo tired by the end of it

mouldy

HSC
pinkdragon89 said:
Um well im sorry that you think that you know everything around here but we do our exams in a show ground pavillion with a tin roof and last year people got bonis marks because it poured the whole exam and the sound was amplified by the tin roof....now i if they got special consideration for that im pretty sure we will considering a storm is worse.

thankyou very much

anyways i dont really care considering i have an assessment mark of like 93 and think that I got at least 80 in that exam
A showground pavillion? Boo fucking hoo! It rained where i was as well, infact it seemed to be raining over the majority of people sitting the exam.
If you knew your stuff it wouldn't have mattered.

chris28

HSC
margarita159 said:
i second what MOULDY said

Shaz was the best teacher, she'll be gettin a bottle of shiraz with a very deep bottom...
I third that. Our class was the greatest at geo ever... i will be very shocked if we don't get atleast 7 band 6's out of the 9 of us in the class. We all managed to push out over a booklet on each essay question of quality geographical writting which referred to numerous maps and diagrams. Short answers were simple and multiple choice we all found easy.

chris28

HSC
mouldy said:
Are you serious? Theres NO WAY you will get special consideration for the weather! Hahahaha. unless it was a flood stopping you from getting to your exam or something.
We also experienced a massive storm during our exam, though if they were to give us special consideration our raw marks would be well above 100 so it wouldnt work.

selina.harlum

HSC
I thought that this exam was absolutely wonderful. Despite a few tricky multiple choice, the short answers were ok and I was expecting the essay questions except the town or suburb part of the urban places essay.

merrymadi

HSC
blackall46 said:
Ahah you're a dumb cunt

like ive said:

sun rises in the east, therefore the shadows would be on the western sides of the shit at 9am. which it was.

say goodbye to a mark dipshit
The photographer wasn't facing north. The photo was taken facing NW (the top of the picture was NW, the left was SW, right was NE and bottom was SE). The light was coming from the left of the picture, that's SW. Therefore the shadows were on the right side, NE, of the buildings. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, so it would've been afternoon: 3pm.

You can say goodbye to a mark, sir.

mouldy

HSC
WOULD YOU GIVE IT UP WITH THE SHADOWS QUESTION

Whats done is done, you either got it right or you didn't so who gives a fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)