General Thoughts: IPT (2 Viewers)

Juzzeth

HSC
Did anyone else finish really early?
I think I finished the paper in about 1hr45min then read through everything about 6 times over and over.

deang93

HSC
hahahh i wrote about tracking the whereabouts of stolen vehicles...

ipt = talking out of your ass for 3 hours straight. The end

joshhunt

HSC
Did anyone else finish really early?
I think I finished the paper in about 1hr45min then read through everything about 6 times over and over.
Yeah, I left about 20 minutes early.

For those doing TPS, what did people write for that question comparing buying your ticket online apposed to seeing a travel agent? I was absolutely stumped, so I just bullshitted something like cheaper deals through an agent, but quicker and easier over thing internet. Something like that...

deang93

HSC
Yeah, I left about 20 minutes early.

For those doing TPS, what did people write for that question comparing buying your ticket online apposed to seeing a travel agent? I was absolutely stumped, so I just bullshitted something like cheaper deals through an agent, but quicker and easier over thing internet. Something like that...
+ Job opportunities... i think i wrote something about that

jesse5566

HSC
lol a guy in my class did the wrong elective because we didn't get taught multimedia anyway. :\ he did DSS. Will he still get marked for that?

hmm yeah im not a hundred percent how that will work either they will take the best two or they take the first two, ive heard conflicting stories... but if he only did 2 electives they will mark both he prob wont get much for DSS's if you's didnt do it but, unless he's an arsy bastard lol

HSC
Uni Grad
I was strugglin to finish on time, skipped one question cant remember it though, mighta been the context diagram cos i forgot what it was.

blue_butterfly

HSC
collecting/analysing/storing and receiving all those 6 mark questions were a bI**#&*&*# i hated them!

just rambled on about some cra8**76

O well, the rest of the exam was OK

hopefully people would have failed at those 6 markers, so they will scale the exam up.

deang93

HSC
I was strugglin to finish on time, skipped one question cant remember it though, mighta been the context diagram cos i forgot what it was.
i skipped the context diagram too ... it was only worth 2 marks and i was already 10 minutes behind .... ahwel glad its over now :)

im in year 11 aswel but doing some accelerated course the school offered :mad1:

HSC
eh all u needed to do for the context diagram as a circle, rectangle and 2 lines join them

mattoxxxxx

HSC
N/A
I forgot to design that flight thing. In TPS.

It was so rushed, I was behind and I had to finish multimedia, I only had 25 mins to Multimedia....
I truly am pissed at myself, for falling behind so much in this exam.

simDS

HSC
Gah!! That was eays, but i effed up so bad >.<!!!!!

What did you guys write about the gps question and the alternate method (under speed management)

I wrote about taggin your children so they dont get lost!

lol i wrote about tagging and shocking wild animals of they get close to house/people.

mattoxxxxx

HSC
N/A
lol i wrote about tagging and shocking wild animals of they get close to house/people.

I wrote the most outrageous thing,

about tagging pedo's and minor shocking them if they come close to a school or park....I refered the minor shock to the car slowing down. lols I had no idea.

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
I wrote the most outrageous thing,

about tagging pedo's and minor shocking them if they come close to a school or park....I refered the minor shock to the car slowing down. lols I had no idea.
lol i wrote about schools tracking truants using that thing hahaahha

lol

that exam was pretty good.... it was like SO MUCH BETTER than the independant trial we did at school!

and YAYYYY ipt = over FOREVER!

schultzy92

HSC
WOW. lol there were a few ambiguous questions lol but overall it was good, Geographic Information Systems was a bit iffy lol
I swear the information processes after the 4th question i was just like OH. MY. GOD. i can do it once, and twice and three times and even 4 but every question!! gosh lol

mattoxxxxx

HSC
N/A
lol i wrote about schools tracking truants using that thing hahaahha

lol

that exam was pretty good.... it was like SO MUCH BETTER than the independant trial we did at school!

and YAYYYY ipt = over FOREVER!
LOL

The trial I had was brutal, I came second and only got 50%. That's how much people don't care about IPT. LOL

dv3

HSC
I actually prefered the independent trial paper that we did. It was hard but i did really good unlike this one which was easy but i did bad (somehow i just know)

Nivek5

HSC
Same as most people,, Struggled to fit in the time frame.
I found my self rushing about halfway through my first option topic
40 minutes was no where near enough time for those 2 questions IMO

As for the GPS alternative, i wrote about a traffic monitoring system, which re routes if theres traffic.

Be nice if a 6mark question wasn't to do with tasks involved in the information processes.. was starting to get anoying

Edit: Probably should mention i filled every book right up.. no big gaps or anything
i used 2 booklets for each option topic too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)