General Thoughts: Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Kipling

HSC
Are the different options for the essays scaled at all, depending on difficulty?

hayleyemma96

HSC
MC good. Last one was stupid and none of the 'choices' were correct.
Peace rights.... made that up.
HR was okay.
Family and shelter essays were a Godsend.
Crime 15 marker- ugh.
Ok we did the exact same thing and I agree with you completely!

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
any one want to give me a definition of a peace right?
As a 2 marker you obviously can't include everything associated with peace rights but as a result this also means there may have been a diverse array of responses. I believe you could have included any of the following and more:
- Enshrined in the UN Charter, would be considered soft/customary international law, UN's 'Declaration on the Rights of People to Peace'
- Right to peace; from the threat of war, nuclear war, and the right to peace international dispute settlement
- Obviously hard to enforce due to the volatile nature of conflict/non-compliance

Dilbara

HSC
Freaking out for my Consumer essay! I did 26b, but I'm not sure if I put that down on my exam booklets, or 26a instead?! What happens if I wrote down the latter, am I marked for that question? Or will they be kind enough to mark it on the question I chose once they've realised what I have done?

BDC-96

HSC
Freaking out for my Consumer essay! I did 26b, but I'm not sure if I put that down on my exam booklets, or 26a instead?! What happens if I wrote down the latter, am I marked for that question? Or will they be kind enough to mark it on the question I chose once they've realised what I have done?
I'm sure they would realize and mark accordingly. Contrary to popular thought, many HSC markers are keen to reward good work, and aren't out to get us like some would think.

thefiftethgate

HSC
I found you very boring to read. Most of the time I couldn't tell if the book was written by a 7 year old who just learnt how to use italics in word, or if it had a deeper meaning.
Sincerely, English Advanced student.
Its the bricolage style mate. Did you even learn the english Advanced syllabus?

ncoul

HSC
Multiple choice - 18/20
Human Rights - 14/15
Crime - 14/15
Family - 25/25
World Order - 22/25 (Horrible question for me)

I got 94 with a harder trial and worse content, so I'm assuming this will be the same.

imapros

HSC
Some of the multiple choice questions were tricky, but besides that, it was really tbh.

bale

HSC
N/A
I t hink the exam was relatively easy compared to my JAMES RUSE AGRICULTURAL HIGH SCHOOL TRIAL EXAM. YES I GO TO JAMES RUSE. I am smarter than all of you dumb cunts you all getting asterix * atar. THE EXAM WAS SO EASY I RECKON I GOT A STATE RANKING 1 SO EASY YOU GUYS ARE NOOOOOOOOOOOBS

bale

HSC
N/A
peace is when you get asterix atar like you

scenario

HSC
I t hink the exam was relatively easy compared to my JAMES RUSE AGRICULTURAL HIGH SCHOOL TRIAL EXAM. YES I GO TO JAMES RUSE. I am smarter than all of you dumb cunts you all getting asterix * atar. THE EXAM WAS SO EASY I RECKON I GOT A STATE RANKING 1 SO EASY YOU GUYS ARE NOOOOOOOOOOOBS
Not sure if srs...

But how are you even in Advanced English? Your punctuation is terrible.

Okashi

HSC
Ruse doesn't run Legal. Please stop trolling.

bale

HSC
N/A
nice subjects future asterix atar brah eshays fukn parmatta cuntz

bale

HSC
N/A
did 6 unit mathematics brah accelerated in 2010 and came first and came in ur face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)