General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

K

khorne

Haha! Omg I did that at first and then I started doing trial and error with my calculator to make sure my graph was approaching the right direction and then i realised
Remember that it isn't an asymptote at x = o, it's a discontinuity, so it doesn't approach it, it's a normal point, it merely has an empty circle on 2/pi

N

NRSmith075

Re: paper

Cheers dude, didn't ask
Oh. Ilane stop being a fucking hero, 'slyhunter' clearly has no friends to talk to so must post on some forum.
Heads up Slyhunter always here for a chat, hold on you have social skills right?

IamBread

HSC

Wasn't a bad paper. I gotta say I was so happy when I went through the paper and saw 20 marks on mechanics <3

B

BrickTopp

i enjoyed it, loved the ellipse question, so happy i studied it the night before!

PussyKent

HSC

Hey Guys! How'd y'all find it?? I was pretty stoked, i mean all those poly's questions at the end were a breeze, although they do seem to be my thing. Hoping for 115+ but thats a little humble. lol. what about the probability? I'm not really a fan of the topic to be honest! was the answer 7!/7^7!!! I hope so!!

PussyKent

HSC
Remember that it isn't an asymptote at x = o, it's a discontinuity, so it doesn't approach it, it's a normal point, it merely has an empty circle on 2/pi
That' real nice of you, helping people out! The discontinuity at (0,2/pi) almost had me!

PussyKent

HSC

its funny how ur trying to troll, yet the paper was actually relatively easy compared to other years.
and the induction question was easy as hell as well.
Haha dude, you told him! I hate trolls, haven't seen many on this sight yet, but my friend told me that there was trouble before with some silly clowns called ilane and barramundi or something. lol.

so funny that they try to troll - but probably dont even do 4 unit, or they are really bad at it! haha

sonispucca

HSC
I got this. A = 2pi(1-x).f(x)
Thanks so much for confirming that. I thought i was sitting at a fail mark for today's exam but if i got some marks in question 7, it must mean something, right? XD
How much was this worth, do you know?

IamBread

HSC
Thanks so much for confirming that. I thought i was sitting at a fail mark for today's exam but if i got some marks in question 7, it must mean something, right? XD
How much was this worth, do you know?
4 mark question, so maybe 2 marks?

FTW

HSC
Haha! Omg I did that at first and then I started doing trial and error with my calculator to make sure my graph was approaching the right direction and then i realised
Woo! Same here, I love trial and error. Mind you this was about the only time I used my calculator in the whole paper.

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

i enjoyed it, loved the ellipse question, so happy i studied it the night before!
Hahaha lucky! I didnt study anything for conics but i think i got them all cause i did accelerated 4 unit last year and just did again for fun.
Got 97 last year probably get something similar cause i didn't work this year

hup

HSC
N/A

how ru guys so smrt!!1!!
evryon is getting lik 105 and stuff :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

namoop21

HSC

Question 4 was alot harder than other past papers, that was probably my lowest marking question, would of got 9+ though... Question 8 was easier than normal though, i studied pretty much the same type of polynomial a week ago, I am pretty lucky! lol ;)

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

Haha dude, you told him! I hate trolls, haven't seen many on this sight yet, but my friend told me that there was trouble before with some silly clowns called ilane and barramundi or something. lol.

so funny that they try to troll - but probably dont even do 4 unit, or they are really bad at it! haha
So true Mr Kent. I hate those trollers. Ilane and Barrimundi - get a life fellas. What kind of guys hang out on forums and cause inconvenience to us as the states elite mathematicians. For shame. You're very right saying that they probably don't do this subject as it seems they have the intellect of a rat living in the Sewers or possibly even a bushrat.
I bet those characters are the heros who get into Banshee's in Halo.
If there is two things i hate in the world its Shee Noobs and trolls.

Anyway feeling pretty good about todays exam. Hopefully 115+ but i'm fairly confident with that.
Hope thats enough to pull three 9's in my ATAR

asmellyfish

HSC

sorry i apologise, i thought it was lol-worthy, p.s. your name is highly offensive...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)