General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

njweno

HSC
Well I treated 15bii as induction, I guess that sums up how I went haha

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
that was a really disappointing 4U paper to be honest. having a standalone 3 mark integral in the last q was upsetting, and everything but the circle geo in q16 was really straight forward and easy.
i bet 90% of the people who attempted circle geo part ii will have assumed that they were collinear and used vert opposite angles in order to prove it. took me a while to find a way around that.

so far i think i've dropped 1 mark in q6!! keen for solutions :D

mreditor16

HSC
that was a really disappointing 4U paper to be honest. having a standalone 3 mark integral in the last q was upsetting, and everything but the circle geo in q16 was really straight forward and easy.
i bet 90% of the people who attempted circle geo part ii will have assumed that they were collinear and used vert opposite angles in order to prove it. took me a while to find a way around that.

so looking at high high 90s raw? good job man :)

njweno

HSC
I just got thrown off with the div. by 4 part and incorporating that in, so I couldn't get it out. Try it, I dunno

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
so looking at high high 90s raw? good job man :)
hopefully!! expecting a silly mistake or 2 in some of the valued questions like t method and volumes, but i checked them in my spare time before i reattempted circle geo (which i finished messily as she said pens down)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

a lot of people I talked to couldn't get the very last q out so idk, maybe it was kinda tricky? the mechanics proofs needed was just not happening...hoping to scrape some marks for attempting it haha

damn SR expectation for you very real rn

SquareZ

HSC
About low 90s raw for me, didn't go as well as I would've hoped to

QZP

HSC
Can someone kindly upload the paper? I didn't take it home and I want to go through some Q's :( Doesn't have to be scanned (use phone or something)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)