General Thoughts: Mathematics (1 Viewer)

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
And what was with that simpson's rule question it said use six sub intervals but there were 7 values so how could u divide it ? confusing

Venom.

HSC
whhat did you get for the probability part part a)? in question 9
Haha, I said *compared* to 6 and 7; I reckon I got about 8 for that question, I can't even remmeber what the question was for probability.

lolliepop2

HSC
IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!! THE WORST ONE OF ALL MY EXAMS. :cry:
I will be lucky if I pass, and what the hell was with question 9, that was the worst question for me, like question 10 was easier than question 9. I was aiming for an ATAR of 85-90, but with my maths exam my ATAR will be in the 70's if I'm lucky.

English - advanced
Mathematics + extension 1
Business studies
Biology
Economics

Last edited:

Tumnus

HSC
that exam was HARD and i did such stupid mistakes its infuriating! They should give you more time to really analyse the questions...didn't even finish the paper and didn't have enough time to finish qn10 - they looked easy but i didn't read them through cause i had to follow up on others and didn't have enough time:(
band 6 pppppleaaase.....but i'l take a band 6 as well :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I have to say that it was one of the hardest tests for 2U I've done an I have completed >40 tests. I see BoS likes to f*** around with HSC '09... it wasn't easy, but I hope people still do well.

talbotross

HSC
And what was with that simpson's rule question it said use six sub intervals but there were 7 values so how could u divide it ? confusing
there has to be an odd number to get the 14241 pattern happening

lolliepop2

HSC
Re: BOS has really fucked up this year :mad: WTF WAS THAT

yeah that was harder than any past paper. not just because it was the real thing but the questions were harder. q 10 was pretty easy but q8 and q9 fucked me up.
I know past papers were way easier.

daryl-d

HSC
there were questions that were tricky... but overall i liked the exam

did anyone get 5/12 - 2ln2 for the last part of Q10

adcommo

HSC
N/A
does that mean if everyone thought it was hard, and it defs was, does that mean it will scale more this year???

HSC
I have to say that it was one of the hardest tests for 2U I've done an I have completed >40 tests. I see BoS likes to f*** around with HSC '09... it wasn't easy, but I hope people still do well.
arghhh i agree.
i got 112 in one of the past papers i did and id gotten a few over 100 and the majority of the time i was getting around 98 or 99/120.

and i fucking failed that stupid exam.

micuzzo

HSC
test was very doable... so different from pervious years... wat was up wiff Q10.... compared to previous it was easy as... alothough i didnt hav time to complete it.

lynton

HSC
Lets hope my maths mark doesn't count!!!!! From the way these exam are turning out, everything else will be hard. Pray to god the are reasonable and not f..ked like that exam

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
WOW.. JUST WOW
There is no word in the english language to describe that mess

I LEFT OUT AN ENTIRE 12 FUCKING MARK QUESTION CAUSE I RAN OUT OF TIME

Not to mention like 5 other questions i left out within my time limit

FUCK ME

EPIC FAIL

ALL THAT MONEY ON TUTUORING

/SUICIDE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)