General Thoughts: Mathematics (1 Viewer)

HSC
100 RAW is still possible for me. :D Although I did do the test 2 times and checked it after.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
For the M-N question I nearly wrote 18 instead of -18 cos I misread it as N-M and so I went 50 - 32.. thank god I checked my answers lol.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FML !
i wrote 18 !
:(

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FML !
i wrote 18 !
:(
No worries, I feel your pain of getting questions wrong!
But in my case, I felt the pain quite a few times...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
yeah I'm 99% sure that it was 9/20
What question was that ?

No worries, I feel your pain of getting questions wrong!
But in my case, I felt the pain quite a few times...
you get that sunken feeling, I'm adding up my score right now .. and it's definitely not above 90 due to my hundreds of silly mistakes ugh.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
you get that sunken feeling, I'm adding up my score right now .. and it's definitely not above 90 due to my hundreds of silly mistakes ugh.
I know the feeling, like you think you aced it until you realise people put different answers to you and chances are, they are right and you're wrong...
I don't care about my mark, as long as it's a band 6, I will be over the moon!

premskies

HSC
yes that probability question had the answer 9/20 ... 100% Sure.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
What was the question though ? i forgot ?
Some question where if some guy were to be selected than what is the probability that he would be below the median heart pulse rates?

maddy2013

HSC
That's right :)

Anyone else start with the short responses in section 2 (when we got it) rather than MC? I've just started doing that (in every exam) thanks to my math teacher's advice. It takes so much stress away when you finish them and realise how much time you have left for MC :) Rather than starting with MC and trying to write last minute.

I must say... I think this was the best exam! I think I topped it! Well, at least, I felt most confident in this exam than the others. For a math exam I was surprised at how easy it was. Also I only guessed about 4 MC and 4 box responses YAY :)
Yeah I always start with the free response questions in every exam, and that way I don't panic and have time to go over my paper. Soooo happy, that was so much easier than our trial exam! :)

knxd

HSC
FUU------!!
I only got 5 hrs sleep last night, just b4 the maths test!
FML TO THE MAX.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I always start with the free response questions in every exam, and that way I don't panic and have time to go over my paper. Soooo happy, that was so much easier than our trial exam! :)
I guess nearly everyone can say that real deal was easier than trials...

HSC
I guess nearly everyone can say that real deal was easier than trials...
you bet! My trials were my yearly exams! In maths, there were 7 questions (with a b c d, etc) and after an hour, most people were still on Q4. They had to give us an extra 10 minutes. hahaha.

Science was similar, although my yearly was heaps shorter. History and Geography were quite similar as well, and you can't compare English - we had to write two essays. >_>

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
you bet! My trials were my yearly exams! In maths, there were 7 questions (with a b c d, etc) and after an hour, most people were still on Q4. They had to give us an extra 10 minutes. hahaha.

Science was similar, although my yearly was heaps shorter. History and Geography were quite similar as well, and you can't compare English - we had to write two essays. >_>
You got extra time? Wow......I don't think schools are meant to give their students an unfair advantage xD
I reckon all my trials were harder than the real deal except for history.... I thought my history trials were easier than the real deal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)