General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

sikofskool

j.c.ka said:
OMG

what is wrong with you people!? haha

i generally do really well at CFS killed the trails but i found that exam to be TERRIBLE. The question structures where HORRIBLE and the short answers weretn SHORT it was pathetic.

I really think that rights and responsibility's questions (while taken DIRECTLY out of the syllubus) was stupid and made it all uo but then again isnt that what CFS is all about?? pulling crap out of your arse??

Not only did i find it hard... but our whole class did even our teacher at the end was like HOYL CRAP WTF WAS THAT.

but hey maybe we all missed something you guys all got??

BORING PAPER which was (im my opinion) much harder then any other cfs paper iv laid eyes on

I agree it was so bloody hard i had no idea what i was writing about and just wrote pages of total crap. I agree, it's the hardest paper i've ever seen too but i was worried about the technology question and it ended up being okay.

sally_33

HSC
so no one else totally stuffed up the groups in context part (C)???

also does any do individuals and work?? what sort of things did you put for part (a)? im not really sure if i wrote enough for 4 marks

Oni

HSC
Heh. Yesterday our teacher did a study session and managed to pick 1 short answer and 2 of the essay questions as a practice for the class. But this exam is far too easy compared to what was revised.

Last edited:

sarag182

HSC
for Individuals and work part (a) i wrote about how employees have the right to feel safe at work and recieve any neccessary training that helps them to complete their job satisfactorily. I said this would contribute to their wellbeing in the workplace as they will feel physciall safe and know that they are qualified to complete their jobs, enhancing both their physical and emotional wellbeing.

freakinout

sally_33 said:
so no one else totally stuffed up the groups in context part (C)???

also does any do individuals and work?? what sort of things did you put for part (a)? im not really sure if i wrote enough for 4 marks
yeh i do individuals n work .... the questions were too vague for my likeing im not sure i wrote the write thing for part c.. wut did u do?

Oni

HSC
c was the stategys for coping with workplace and family commitents?

I put enterprise agreements , technlogy as a labour saver. That would be all from the indivuals and work sybllus.

freakinout

didnt u write about flexible work patterns n stuff????????? omg i think i did the wrong the thing!!!!!!!!!!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Oni said:
c was the stategys for coping with workplace and family commitents?

I put enterprise agreements , technlogy as a labour saver. That would be all from the indivuals and work sybllus.

o oh... i am soo dumb lol...i think i wrote about multiple roles lol..omg..

Oni

HSC
What would flexible work patterns be? I dont think i did as forgot what they are.

frootloop

HSC
For that ind and work q I wrote about:

Resources (according to the syllabus):
*time (delegation, division of labour)
*technology (labour saving devices, fast food outlets)
*support networks (formal and informal)
and:
*flexible work patterns
*family friendly practices
*leave entitlements

Mind you, I only briefly explained these so my answer wasn't that long.

That was one of the only questions where I knew exactly what I wanted to write about.

candybanana

hey

i thought that the exam was pretty good, the only question that i didn't like was the last question (c) for groups in context. as for the parent and caring questions i thought they were pretty easy and i don't understand why u guys thought it was hard. also i was really surprised with the fact that there was only four short answer responses. and i agree that there is way to many long response, the paper is so full, they expect us to right so much. it is the most full on paper i will complete. i am also a top cafs student and do not feel that this paper did any justice to us or our teachers it was sooo boring. all i can say is thank god i never i have to mention, socio emotional wellbeing, physical wellbing, economical wellbeind, political wellbeing and spiritual wellbeing.

carly1912

HSC
j.c.ka said:
OMG

i generally do really well at CFS killed the trails but i found that exam to be TERRIBLE. The question structures where HORRIBLE and the short answers weretn SHORT it was pathetic.

I really think that rights and responsibility's questions (while taken DIRECTLY out of the syllubus) was stupid and made it all uo but then again isnt that what CFS is all about?? pulling crap out of your arse??

Not only did i find it hard... but our whole class did even our teacher at the end was like HOYL CRAP WTF WAS THAT.

BORING PAPER which was (im my opinion) much harder then any other cfs paper iv laid eyes on
I agree completley with you!!! My whole year found it hard and i have looked at all the CAFS papers from previous years and none of them have been as bad as ours and i myslef as well usually kill CAFS!! REALLY BAD EXAM!!!

khairi

HSC
That was utterly ridiculous. I could've taken the 3 hours writing decent responses for half of that paper. It was way too long, very broad.
I don't think I did well. :(

hottie_mira

*ccs* said:
the exam was alright...i wanted more short answer questions, i like them better..and one of the questions wasnt structured right, it was hard to determine who they wanted you to write the responsibillities for, the parent or the child? very confusing anyways...hope every one did well...goodluck
hmm well i thort it was the child which was sooo hard and threw me right off.. what kinda responsibilities does a child have besides listening to the parent?

hottie_mira

candybanana said:
i thought that the exam was pretty good, the only question that i didn't like was the last question (c) for groups in context. as for the parent and caring questions i thought they were pretty easy and i don't understand why u guys thought it was hard. also i was really surprised with the fact that there was only four short answer responses. and i agree that there is way to many long response, the paper is so full, they expect us to right so much. it is the most full on paper i will complete. i am also a top cafs student and do not feel that this paper did any justice to us or our teachers it was sooo boring. all i can say is thank god i never i have to mention, socio emotional wellbeing, physical wellbing, economical wellbeind, political wellbeing and spiritual wellbeing.
OHMYGOD
I know what u mean. Never again have to mention wellbeing, or time management.. hahaha me and my friends relate everything bak to cafs to piss off our teacha.. lol like she’ll some in late to class and were all like ‘ bad time management miss’ hahah good old cafs

sally_33

HSC
i wish i didnt come on here and read what you guys put for stuff!! this was like my only hope of a band 6 but now im sure i wont even get 80 :(

rach88

orchid_violet said:
I totally agree with that. I have topped cafs since year 11 and found this the most TERRIBLE paper I have ever done, worse than the 2002 HSC, (now that was a difficult one). The parenting and caring questions was the worse... and too much focused on rignts/responsibilities. My classmates thought it was also bad... and we are committed students, no-one walked out.....
yeahhh i totally agree with u and the person u quoted.like u i have been at the top of cfs since yr 11.before i went into the exam my teacher told me to calm down, i know all the content.i just have to get it out.i got in there..and the questions didnt even feel like they tagged any specific part of the syllabus.it was soo weird.there are 26 of us who do cfs..of which about 6 walked out (estimating!) but yeahh..those of us who are at the topped all agreed that it was a hard exam..harder than the trials by far.
at least if everyone found it challenging then we all kno we'r in the same boat..i guess.
xx rach

mel871

HSC
sarag182 said:
for Individuals and work part (a) i wrote about how employees have the right to feel safe at work and recieve any neccessary training that helps them to complete their job satisfactorily. I said this would contribute to their wellbeing in the workplace as they will feel physciall safe and know that they are qualified to complete their jobs, enhancing both their physical and emotional wellbeing.
yeh thats pretty much what i wrote for that question...

Princess Krista

HSC
j.c.ka said:
OMG

THANK YOU.... atleast i know im not alone when thinkin that was harder than the trials! i thought the paper was rather confusing the first read through and i ended up compleeing the last 3 section and then re writing them all!
I HATED THIS COURSE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)