general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

karoooh

HSC
They made everyone in the Chemical Sciences building evacuate this morning... For like, 2 minutes and then let us back in, without mentioning anything. It wasn't a drill or anything, but they wouldn't say anything else. :/

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
karoooh said:
They made everyone in the Chemical Sciences building evacuate this morning... For like, 2 minutes and then let us back in, without mentioning anything. It wasn't a drill or anything, but they wouldn't say anything else. :/
some people might've wanted some alone time..? <_<
2mins may be enough time for some ppl.. haha XD

@forbidden: holy mother cow .. thats a lot of cigarettes
the irony though. ur talkin about a fire and there's a guy smoking x amounts of cigs.

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
doesnt running fire drills for a building full of a random group of students at any one time seem a bit pointless?
They're trying to prepare for that exact situation. Running fire drills on an emply building or a building with perfectly well informed students who are especially adept at fire evacuations would be pointless.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
chucknthem said:
They're trying to prepare for that exact situation. Running fire drills on an emply building or a building with perfectly well informed students who are especially adept at fire evacuations would be pointless.
unless of course they aredrunk.

=/

that's something i wnna see now. haha;
a fire around the uni bar; on oktoberfest full of drunk ppl. O:

imagine the fatalities..

karoooh

HSC
Did they film that KFC Snack Box ad at uni? Mad craving for chips now. :eek:

Pace_T

HSC
karoooh said:
Did they film that KFC Snack Box ad at uni? Mad craving for chips now. :eek:
yea in the commercial i saw that stargate look alike thing in the courtyard. the guys in the commercial also looked like typical unsw students...

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Pace_T said:
yea in the commercial i saw that stargate look alike thing in the courtyard. the guys in the commercial also looked like typical unsw students...
No they didn't. They weren't asian.

gman03

HSC
all the things she said all the things she said running through my head running through my head all the things she said THIS IS NOT ENOUGHHHHH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)