general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
"You can see the Mathews Building and Library tower from Brighton Le Sands" - it's true, they stick out from the airport like

like the hell hole that is the UTS building.

PWN.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Curry said:
"You can see the Mathews Building and Library tower from Brighton Le Sands" - it's true, they stick out from the airport like

like the hell hole that is the UTS building.

PWN.
Haha. The UTS tower isn't too bad on the inside, the other buildings are ergh though.

Wait till our new law building is done >:)

the urbanite

HSC

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Welcome to the UNSW section of the BOS forum! Please refrain from dicussing transprot to UNSW as we are all pretty sick of the subject by now. If you want, you can PM Nebuchanezzar and discuss it till your heart is content.

elfm

HSC
"You can see the Mathews Building and Library tower from Brighton Le Sands" - it's true, they stick out from the airport like YOUR MUM

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH IM COOL

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
elfm said:
"You can see the Mathews Building and Library tower from Brighton Le Sands" - it's true, they stick out from the airport like YOUR MUM

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH IM COOL
You are. Lets be friends and have awsome gay sex.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Curry said:
Welcome to the UNSW section of the BOS forum! Please refrain from dicussing transprot to UNSW as we are all pretty sick of the subject by now. If you want, you can PM Nebuchanezzar and discuss it till your heart is content.
I hereby propose the infrastrucure society of UNSW! Hey, even this weeks issue of Blitz or whatever it's called focuses around public transport, you cannot hide from us.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I hereby propose the infrastrucure society of UNSW! Hey, even this weeks issue of Blitz or whatever it's called focuses around public transport, you cannot hide from us.
You should go to the School of Built-Enviroment and do town planning instead.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I've always wondered what town planning would be like. From what Dave Edwards mentions in the labs, it sounds kinda cool.

CMJ

HSC
hehe town planning is ok, some cool things but a lot can be bloody boring! But anyway i still enjoy the course!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
When I think of town planning I think of sim city. Except sim city is way better because you can set dinosaurs on the loose and stuff.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That makes it sound as if you don't enjoy your university of choice "Alan", where your god damned university pride?

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
That makes it sound as if you don't enjoy your university of choice "Alan", where your god damned university pride?
Why do you put his name in quatation marks?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The answer to that question is that I thought it may not have been his name, hence I questioned it with the quotation marks. Now I know the answer to the question I never verbally asked, and I thank you...

moving on, I have yet another question. How big is Ritchie Theatre (seat numbers), I've never had anything in there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)