general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

gman03

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
oops, web CT Vista is down until sunday 12 noon! gah! but i hear theyre phasing the system out and hopefully get rid of it by next year (yhey).

ive got my maple test next week as well. mmm yum, maple.
Um.. I think they are trying to phase out WebCT CE, not Vista...

Why would they phase out a new version of WebCT? Vista == Cross City Tunnel.

elfm

HSC
bonus points for whoever can sneak into the new law building and take exclusive photos

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
nice work there Dumsum.

hey simon, i always see you in physics lectures, lol. enjoying magnetism and electricity much?
I find it less enjoyable but much easier than the other topics. So who are you? Do you sit near to me?

gman03

HSC
elfm said:
bonus points for whoever can sneak into the new law building and take exclusive photos
Extra mega points for whoever can take exclusive photos of Lundy taking photos.

/jk

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
I am going to bring a lightsaber and have a fight in the new law building when it's finished. Seriously, how much does it look like somethign from star wars?

elfm

HSC
it looks too good for our uni. atleast put a big paper bag over the applied sciences building for gods sake

elfm

HSC
btw, did they just extend the webct vista maintenance completion date from today noon to sunday noon, or am i just seeing things

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
elfm said:
btw, did they just extend the webct vista maintenance completion date from today noon to sunday noon, or am i just seeing things
That they did.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
What the fuck politik don't shit like that up. Go back and do those images as links please, so you don't slow down the whole thread. At lease resize them, they are not such good quality that we need to see them taht big. Better yet, delete them. There is a reason why I don't post up pictures I've taken on my phone. They look like shit and makes our uni look shit.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Oh yeah redslert. I remember them. Back in first year:) . When I get my new camera, expect some more pics, this time even better:)
Don't forget to call me, I want to get some new pictures too.
CLB looks really night, it's autumn and the leaves are red. Wish I had some spare time :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
http://users.tpg.com.au/~xdesigns/15-05-06_1843.jpg

Whoa, trippy. Reminds me of Requiem for a Dream, which saddens me because as I speak the rest of the family is watching Titanic, a very poor movie.

Anyway, seeing all these photos makes me wish I had have opted for that digital camera for my birthday instead of the 8mm video camera I had wanted, which I haven't had a chance to use yet. Oh well, I'm an idiot.

elfm

HSC
now that lundys gone....

Curry is an indian that likes to eat curry

HAHAHHAHA PWNED

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
I also like to eat my fingers. Sometimes, I will crawl up to people and try to eat their fingers as well. Hasn't worked yet.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
You certainly won't be eating my fingers anytime soon...I'll leave now, but before I do I offer this observation.

"You can see the Mathews Building and Library tower from Brighton Le Sands" - it's true, they stick out from the airport like *insert comparison here*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)